Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
Is suede considered leather?

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 10:47 am
My daughter's shabbos shoes are suede. There is no information on the shoe that says what it's made of. Sometimes shoes will say "all man made materials" or "leather upper". Her shoes don't say anything like that. The company is Soda and I tried looking them up, but their website has no information, not even a phone number. Should I just assume that since they are suede that they are leather? TIA

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 10:58 am
It says on their website that they're part of Fortune Dynamic. Their phone number seems to be (909) 979-8318 - according to their Facebook page. I would imagine they're man made, Soda Shoes are not great quality, although they make some really cute styles at great prices.

invisiblecircus

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 10:58 am
Suede is leather.

seeker

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 11:17 am
If you don't know, I'd err on the side of caution and also to avoid looking like you're wearing leather, others may misunderstand.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 1:38 pm
glutenless wrote:
It says on their website that they're part of Fortune Dynamic. Their phone number seems to be (909) 979-8318 - according to their Facebook page. I would imagine they're man made, Soda Shoes are not great quality, although they make some really cute styles at great prices.

Thank you so much for this information. I just called them and they said that all of their shoes are all synthetic. So now I don't have to worry. Thanks again!!

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 2:38 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you so much for this information. I just called them and they said that all of their shoes are all synthetic. So now I don't have to worry. Thanks again!!

I'm so happy I was able to help you! You're welcome!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur