Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Hillary supporters -what do you make of this?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 6:39 am
amother wrote:
It's simple. Clinton supporters just don't care. She could be videotaped shooting up heroine, drowning puppies in a bathtub and molesting children and they would still vote for her. People are so blinded by their hate of Trump that truth just doesn't matter at all.

This woman is pure evil and if you think you'll be getting a better deal with her than with Trump, think again.

Funny, I was just saying the same thing about Trump and his supporters.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 7:59 am
amother wrote:
It's simple. Clinton supporters just don't care. She could be videotaped shooting up heroine, drowning puppies in a bathtub and molesting children and they would still vote for her.

Not so sure. Trump just had his shooting people on Fifth Ave in cold blood moment (where was everyone a year ago????) and he didn't do well.

Mevater

Post Sat, Oct 29 2016, 8:25 pm
It seems Clinton is in deep trouble because of FBI comments yesterday.

What do you predict will result?

sourstix

Post Sat, Oct 29 2016, 8:57 pm
What were the FBI comments? I am not updated, plz clue me in.

Mevater

Post Sat, Oct 29 2016, 9:50 pm
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10.....?_r=0

Hillary Clinton and her allies sprang onto a war footing on Saturday, opening a ferocious attack on the F.B.I.’s director, James B. Comey, a day after he disclosed that his agency was looking into a potential new batch of messages from her private email server.

Treating Mr. Comey as a threat to her candidacy, Mrs. Clinton took aim at the law enforcement officer who had recommended no criminal charges less than four months earlier for her handling of classified information as secretary of state.

“It’s pretty strange to put something like that out with such little information right before an election,” Mrs. Clinton said at a rally in Daytona Beach, Fla. “In fact, it’s not just strange; it’s unprecedented and it is deeply troubling.”......

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 7:56 am
Mevater, here are a few spins on this:
- After a few days they will "conclusively" say there was nothing there, and while attention is on this, there will be no attention to the Clinton cash Wiki stuff, and it will just draw sympathy for Hillary.
- Comey's a closet Republican and will now do Clinton in in a way he didn't this summer.
- Who knows, maybe it is something and will be examined by the FBI and media fairly.

So sit back with your popcorn but don't get worked up. Though as Rabbi Reisman said (pointing more to Trump, but IMO applicable all around) it is appropriate to let yourself feel disgust, coming from the pure, penimiyus part of you, at the ugly superficiality of this campaign and the culture that's feeding it.

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 9:21 am
There are many possible outcomes. I can't comment on who will win the election, but I don't think clinton will go down for the emails. Abedin will. The clintons will continue to get off scott free.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 10:29 am
octopus wrote:
There are many possible outcomes. I can't comment on who will win the election, but I don't think clinton will go down for the emails. Abedin will. The clintons will continue to get off scott free.

Octopus I hope this wont humiliate you, by association:

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 11:30 am
amother wrote:
Octopus I hope this wont humiliate you, by association:

lol! Hysterical!

DrMom

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 11:39 am
I'm a bit confused as to why people are saying that Comey is a closet Republican and that this is all politically motivated. If that were true, wouldn't he have recommended indictment in July? He certainly laid out a convincing case at the time.

My understanding is that thousands of new (previously-"bleached") emails were discovered on a device that Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner shared, and that was seized by the FBI as part of an investigation into the latter's sxually explicit photos sent to a 15-year-old. ("Dikileaks" as one headline put it...)

Mevater

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 11:46 am
DrMom wrote:
I'm a bit confused as to why people are saying that Comey is a closet Republican and that this is all politically motivated. If that were true, wouldn't he have recommended indictment in July? He certainly laid out a convincing case at the time.

Seems to me that Comey found stuff bad enough, that he figures might take HIM down, if he didnt reveal.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 3:21 pm
Mevater wrote:
Seems to me that Comey found stuff bad enough, that he figures might take HIM down, if he didnt reveal.

Possible. And I was just spouting some conspiracy theorists.
But Mevater, if this is the case, then things should get very interesting. Imagine a president who can't get security clearance Wink

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 3:33 pm
DrMom wrote:

My understanding is that thousands of new (previously-"bleached") emails were discovered on a device that Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner shared, and that was seized by the FBI as part of an investigation into the latter's sxually explicit photos sent to a 15-year-old. ("Dikileaks" as one headline put it...)

Comey is a republican. No secrets there. Or he has been his entire life. Not sure what he is registered now.

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 3:34 pm
This has to be the most bizarre election in american history. It's obvious that there is a Higher Power (and I mean G-d) that has to be directing things.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 4:23 pm
It baffles me to see how many strong Hillary supporters there are. How can you not see what a liar and crook she is. She just keeps getting let go scott free because the Clintons are good with that. Scary.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Oct 31 2016, 8:42 am
flowerpower wrote:
It baffles me to see how many strong Hillary supporters there are. How can you not see what a liar and crook she is. She just keeps getting let go scott free because the Clintons are good with that. Scary.

There seems to be some genuine DOJ obstruction.
But if she were running against a half decent substantial candidate, she'd have tanked long ago.

tryinghard

Post Mon, Oct 31 2016, 9:15 am
PinkFridge wrote:
There seems to be some genuine DOJ obstruction.
But if she were running against a half decent substantial candidate, she'd have tanked long ago.

And conversely, if Joe Biden had run, he would be winning in a landslide

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Oct 31 2016, 12:54 pm
tryinghard wrote:
And conversely, if Joe Biden had run, he would be winning in a landslide

Ageism is not alive and well in America. Or maybe, Americans are actually starting to respect their elders!
Though I do worry about some of them. Newt, who is a genuinely intelligent guy, agree or disagree, like or dislike, him actually predicts that if Hillary wins there will be a rematch with Trump running again in 4 years. I think there is a variant of Ploni derangement syndrome with Trump as Ploni wherein people are deranged in their support of him.

ally

Post Mon, Oct 31 2016, 2:04 pm
DrMom wrote:

He is an out-of-the-closet republican.
In July, his move not to indicite demonstrated how straight he was - and also how meaningless the charges against Hillary are
In October, he is a republican sabotaging the election.

I just feel bad for him. If he had not spoken up, when the emails came to light after the election, he would have been accused of covering up.
Speaking up, he is influencing the election which goes against FBI policy.
He was pretty much screwed whatever he did.

sourstix

Post Mon, Oct 31 2016, 2:23 pm
both candidates are liars. all politicians are liars. which one is better at it? im still gonna vote for hillary. and I am a registered republican. just shows trump is not my cup of tea
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics