Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Grill Point in Kew Gardens Hills

icebreaker

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 6:27 pm
Anyone been here? How is the food? I'll be in the area tomorrow and thinking of going there to eat. Or can anyone recommend any other places that are close (like within walking distance)? I know Grill Point is by the bus stop, which is super convenient as I take the bus to the train station.

seeker

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 6:39 pm
I liked it!

Goldie613

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 8:24 pm
If you're looking specifically for fleishig, Carlos and Gabby's is about a 10 minute walk from there. I know they have a sukkah.

There's also a couple of pizza places right there (within a block) - one is LaBella (not sure if they have a sukkah) and Pizza Professor (think they have a sukkah but not positive).

I was only at Grill Point once but I remember the food was good. Sorry, I don't remember what the prices were like (though that's usually pretty subjective anyway).

ETA = Also, if you walk about 10 minutes in the other direction from Carlos and Gabby's you"ll hit two more pizza stores, a chinese place, and I think there's a sushi place there, too. One thing Kew Gardens Hills doesn't lack is food options!

This list might help you, though you may want to sort it a bit to cut down the size=

http://queensvaad.org/kashrus/.....ents/

Last edited by Goldie613 on Wed, Oct 19 2016, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

cnc

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 8:27 pm
The food is great at Grill Point.

seeker

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 10:51 pm
Prices can't have been too bad or I wouldn't have gone. But it's still eating out kosher in New York so... realistic.

cnc

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 11:21 pm
Prices weren't too bad... it's a high end fast food type of place if that makes sense...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries