Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
S/o of child with health issues

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Oct 31 2016, 11:57 pm
So I read the op, and I really wanted to suggest an alternative medicine idea, but I felt that it wasn't appropriate to post on that thread, being that op wasn't asking for advice on that matter.
However, I do so want to share with op...

There is something called applied kenisiology. It takes the eastern medicine that is proven by science, and uses it to heal through energy fields and through muscle testing to see what is causing the weakness in the body.
If you are spending so much money on doctors who don't take insurance, it may be worth a few hundred dollars to try this treatment. (I am not advertising something I do. I happen to be studying it for other reasons, but I do not practice this for my profession).

There is a free downloadable textbook on the topic, that will give you a lot more information on the subject.
https://mustafaqamar.files.wor.....s.pdf
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette