Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Who will win the US Election 2016?
1  2  3  Next

Who will win the US Election 2016?
Hillary Clinton  
 58%  [ 97 ]
Donald Trump  
 41%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 165

blueberries

Post Mon, Nov 07 2016, 11:38 pm
Who do you think will win the US Election Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

exaustedmom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:05 am
I will tell you tomorrow....

water_bear88

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:10 am
What odds can I get on a 269-269 split?

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:28 am
Not the American people either way.

heidi

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:30 am
Clinton. Trump doesn't have a chance

fs

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:34 am
Unfortunately, looks like Hillary is ahead with the polls.

DrMom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:56 am
Rutabaga wrote:

Best answer yet.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 4:15 am
My best guess, is that Trump will win the popular vote by a narrow margin, but Clinton will win the electorate. Either way, it's going to be ugly, and there will probably have to be a hand count in many states. Both sides will be screaming about 'rigged' and 'fraud', etc.

I'm just ready for the whole thing to be over.

etky

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 4:43 am
Most probably Hillary but polls are not always accurate, as we saw in last summer's Brexit vote and in the last Israeli elections, when they were spectacularly wrong.
So who knows?
Personally I've reconciled myself to a Clinton presidency. I'm trying to psyche myself about the fact that there will be a female president for the first time in history.
That in itself is a milestone - even if I don't have much regard for the individual herself.
My absentee ballot still lies unopened, on my desk.
As I had expected, I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the candidates.

hila

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 4:53 am
I think I should be thanking Hashem every day that I am not American and cannot vote.
I have no idea how I would vote. Evil or crazy (as I see it). I wake up from a dream where I had to decide... and have no idea what I decided.

Good luck America. I feel sorry for you , because anyway you lose

moonbeam

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 5:35 am
Rutabaga wrote:

So true!

I've never had a doubt that Clinton is going to win, and I'm not happy about it.

I can't help but feel that we Americans are the joke of the planet right now. Oh, well. Other countries have been ruled by psychos and I guess it's just our turn now. Would have been nicer if we didn't elect them though. Tongue Out

5*Mom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 6:03 am
etky wrote:
Most probably Hillary but polls are not always accurate, as we saw in last summer's Brexit vote and in the last Israeli elections, when they were spectacularly wrong.

Those spectacularly wrong polls actually influenced my vote. I panicked at the last minute at the thought of throwing away my vote to a Herzog win so I voted Likud at the last minute. I mean, the very last minute. I think that's how Netanyahu, who is not exactly popular even among those who voted for him, won the election. Sound familiar?

etky

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 6:22 am
5*Mom wrote:
Those spectacularly wrong polls actually influenced my vote. I panicked at the last minute at the thought of throwing away my vote to a Herzog win so I voted Likud at the last minute. I mean, the very last minute. I think that's how Netanyahu, who is not exactly popular even among those who voted for him, won the election. Sound familiar?

Well, we'll see how this plays out. Thankfully it should be over by this time tomorrow (barring a repeat of the 2000 elections....).
For my part, much as I despise Clinton, I just couldn't hold my nose and vote for Trump.
It felt too risky, even irresponsible...
In any event, I have a strong feeling that if she wins, Hillary will not see out a full term in office. I do believe her health is not great and I can't imagine being president will be any less stressful than being a presidential candidate.
Also, there are many people who will still be trying to dig up whatever muck they can find about her to bring her down. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually succeed.

5*Mom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 6:46 am
etky wrote:
Well, we'll see how this plays out. Thankfully it should be over by this time tomorrow (barring a repeat of the 2000 elections....).
For my part, much as I despise Clinton, I just couldn't hold my nose and vote for Trump.
It felt too risky, even irresponsible...
In any event, I have a strong feeling that if she wins, Hillary will not see out a full term in office. I do believe her health is not great and I can't imagine being president will be any less stressful than being a presidential candidate.
Also, there are many people who will still be trying to dig up whatever muck they can find about her to bring her down. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually succeed.

I don't think either one would end up serving a full term. I bet Trump commits an impeachable offense in the first month of his presidency by virtue of incompetence, should he [shudder] win.

Having said that, I can't bring myself to vote for either one. I'm registered in New York so no one's missing my vote in any case.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 6:56 am
It's crazy but I hope somehow they both lose.

I'm an American citizen living in Israel so I was very happy not to exercise my right to vote.

Whatever it will be America will not be the same tomorrow - it will have to recover from this big rift in its society.

etky

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 7:04 am
5*Mom wrote:
I don't think either one would end up serving a full term. I bet Trump commits an impeachable offense in the first month of his presidency by virtue of incompetence, should he [shudder] win.

Having said that, I can't bring myself to vote for either one. I'm registered in New York so no one's missing my vote in any case.

Me too, so voting would have been a really pointless endeavor either way...

Raisin

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 7:06 am
I think Clinton will (hopefully) win. Trump has alienated too many blacks and Latinos. It looks like that demographic is turning out to vote in higher then expected numbers based on early voting. (huge lines in some areas)

I hope Clinton will be a force for good, for the USA, the world and especially Israel.

However it is true that Brexit shocked us all. So you never know.

DrMom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 8:19 am
I think Clinton will win, but I'm not happy about it.

I prefer a Trump victory, because Clinton will continue Obama's radical leftist agenda and corrupt operating modes. The corruption and politicization of every once-respected American institution which she will touch will irrevocably damage the country for years to come.

I feel that Trump is the lesser of the two evils. I am concerned that he does not have the ground game to compete with the DNC's political machine. Will his supporters get out there and vote? I don't know.

Totally. Crappy. Choices.

Oh and if Clinton is elected and impeached, we got stuck with that smarmy J-Street supporting Tim Kaine.

At least if Trump is elected and goes down we get a decent statesman.

etky

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 8:40 am
DrMom wrote:
I think Clinton will win, but I'm not happy about it.

I prefer a Trump victory, because Clinton will continue Obama's radical leftist agenda and corrupt operating modes. The corruption and politicization of every once-respected American institution which she will touch will irrevocably damage the country for years to come.

I feel that Trump is the lesser of the two evils. I am concerned that he does not have the ground game to compete with the DNC's political machine. Will his supporters get out there and vote? I don't know.

Totally. Crappy. Choices.

Oh and if Clinton is elected and impeached, we got stuck with that smarmy J-Street supporting Tim Kaine.

At least if Trump is elected and goes down we get a decent statesman.

Yeah, Tim Kaine is definitely not something to look forward to in the Israel context but I don't like Pence's stance on many social issues.
For me, the VP candidates were not a redeeming factor for either camp.
Hopefully, the Republicans will use this next 4 year period to regoup and revamp the party and offer someone more suitable/palatable to run against Hillary or Kaine (if he does indeed wind up as the incumbent) in the next elections.

hotmom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 9:09 am
America is in labor. We'll know tomorrow if it's a boy or a girl.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics