Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Slimy Liberal Puppet Stephen Colbert says Trump is worse!
1  2  Next

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:38 am

There is NOTHING as dangerous as politicians who offer "Pay for Play" favors in the State Department, as was done by Hillary in the State department, and who will no doubt do the same or worse in the White House, if given the opportunity!!!! by brain damaged idiots.

NOTHING comes close.

But Brain Damaged Slimy Liberal Puppet Stephen Colbert said Trump is MUCH worse on tonight's pre-election show! No mention was made of all the despicable things Hillary Clinton did!

Obviously ownership of the station Stephen Colbert works for prefers it that way and Stephen Colbert's livelihood hinges on his political views offered on the show! But what a miserable Liberal pro-Hillary puppet Stephen Colbert was tonight!

DrMom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:40 am
This is news? Been this way for years.

Stephen Colbert is an entertainer. He has a point of view.

It's much worse when the mainstream media does it under the guise of objectivity.

That's why the mainstream media's credibility is sinking like a stone and alternative news sources are growing in popularity.

Last edited by DrMom on Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:41 am
The language in op was cringeworthy.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:45 am
amother wrote:

But Brain Damaged Slimy Liberal Puppet Stephen Colbert said Trump is MUCH worse on tonight's pre-election show! No mention was made of all the despicable things Hillary Clinton did!

It's a pity you are willing to hide behind Ima.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 8:58 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
It's a pity you are willing to hide behind Ima.

Its a way way way way way way bigger pity that you and I arent sharing the last eight years worth of bundles, and very likely another eight years, coming soon.

For crying out loud, the Clintons had to make one wedding, we have to make many more!

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 9:00 am
Aw, Rose, had you not posted a second time we could have thought you were joking.

Yes, these late night "news" shows have become real news sources for a lot of people, but still Colbert's an entertainer and maybe a provocateur though I don't think he's that edgy. He is funny though.

Clarissa

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 9:26 am
OP, you are a coward and rude and, if I may use your word, slimy.

Your use of "brain damaged" as an insult is also rude and insensitive to those who've gone through such things in their family.

Also, you've violated the board's rules on use of amother. I wish people who abuse the feature as you have would be unmasked. You should have to stand behind your vile post.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:24 am
amother wrote:
Its a way way way way way way bigger pity that you and I arent sharing the last eight years worth of bundles, and very likely another eight years, coming soon.

I see that calm intelligent dialog with you regarding politics is useless. Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow.

It is nice to see that your OP was reported.

Last edited by MagentaYenta on Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Clarissa

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:26 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
I see that calm intelligent dialog with you regarding politics is useless. Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow.
I agree with the first line. Not so much with the second.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:27 am
Clarissa wrote:
I agree with the first line. Not so much with the second.

It's a line I thugged from Jane Curtain and the original SNL.

Fox

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:39 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
It's a line I thugged from Jane Curtain and the original SNL.

Good memories!

A long time ago on Imamother, some posters d'un certain age were talking about something, and one said, "Jane, you ignorant slut."

Well, before the servers could refresh, the younger Imamothers went nuts, reporting the post and telling the poster how disgusting she was. Those of us with long memories and a handful who'd watched reruns were cracking up.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:41 am
Fox wrote:
Good memories!

A long time ago on Imamother, some posters d'un certain age were talking about something, and one said, "Jane, you ignorant slut."

Well, before the servers could refresh, the younger Imamothers went nuts, reporting the post and telling the poster how disgusting she was. Those of us with long memories and a handful who'd watched reruns were cracking up.

I think that many times after reading some of the posts here. It is one of my favorites.

ora_43

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:39 pm
amother wrote:
But Brain Damaged Slimy Liberal Puppet S-xy Liberal Puppetmaster Stephen Colbert said Trump is MUCH worse on tonight's pre-election show!

ftfy

Fox

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 12:48 pm
Bless Stephen Colbert. He should continue to live and be well and make lots of money so that he can generously donate to our alma mater, thus allowing me to toss their pleas for money into the garbage without guilt and give my tzeddakah money for better purposes. Very Happy

marina

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:38 pm
amother wrote:

There is NOTHING as dangerous as politicians who offer "Pay for Play" favors in the State Department, as was done by Hillary in the State department, and who will no doubt do the same or worse in the White House, if given the opportunity!!!! by brain damaged idiots.

NOTHING comes close.

Obviously ownership of the station Stephen Colbert works for prefers it that way and Stephen Colbert's livelihood hinges on his political views offered on the show! But what a miserable Liberal pro-Hillary puppet Stephen Colbert was tonight!

I dk if you know this, but almost all politicians engage in mild-to-moderate pay for play. That's allowed and that'swhat the Supreme Court's Citizens United case and even more surprising McDonell decision mean. Google them and check it out. Latter authored by conservative justice Roberts and former by Moderate justice Kennedy.

Again, tell me how much you worried about Reagan's pay for play games? For which his administrators were actually convicted?

Last edited by marina on Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

marina

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:41 pm
Further, think about Trump. Do you really honestly believe, deep inside your soul, that the people who are donating to him and his campaign and make things easier for him are not expecting favors in return? That the dishonest business man will NOT engage in pay for play? Or perhaps he has, on a large scale, but hasn't had a chance to do so in the public sphere just yet?

marina

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:42 pm
Finally, which pay for play allegations bother you the most? Which ones purportedly resulted in real harm to our country?

Please say Russian uranium, please please say Russian uranium.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:51 pm
marina wrote:
Further, think about Trump. Do you really honestly believe, deep inside your soul, that the people who are donating to him and his campaign and make things easier for him are not expecting favors in return? That the dishonest business man will NOT engage in pay for play? Or perhaps he has, on a large scale, but hasn't had a chance to do so in the public sphere just yet?

“I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.”

Donald Trump

Jeanette

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:51 pm
It's funny because trump is pretty open about the fact that he will use any dirty trick available to him because that's politics/business as usual. He blames legislators for not closing the loopholes. Do you trust the wolf to guard the henhouse? Do you think in office he'll suddenly reform? Or will he discover even more brilliant ways to exploit existing loopholes?

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:00 pm
Ooooh. Ooooh. Pick me! Who said that there is, "no smoking gun proving that either Hillary Clinton or former President Bill Clinton sought to further the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation in improper ways.” and that "we don’t have direct evidence,” for the assertions in the Clinton Cash book.

Hidden: 

Peter Schweizer, author of the book

How many agencies approved the uranium deal?

Hidden: 

Nine. Plus the Canadian government.

Was Clinton involved in the decision to sell uranium?

Hidden: 

No. According to the State Department representative to C.F.I.U.S., Hillary Clinton was not involved in the State Department’s review and did not discuss the uranium sale

But the donations were made when Clinton was Secretary of State, and about the time of the deal!

Hidden: 

Umm, no. The former chairman of Uranium One made clear that he became a donor to the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative well before the sale was being considered. Another supposed benefactor from the sale and Clinton Foundation donor, Frank Giustra, actually sold his stake in the company before the sale and more than 18 months before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics