Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Slimy Liberal Puppet Stephen Colbert says Trump is worse!
Previous  1  2

marina

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:13 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Ooooh. Ooooh. Pick me! Who said that there is, "no smoking gun proving that either Hillary Clinton or former President Bill Clinton sought to further the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation in improper ways.” and that "we don’t have direct evidence,” for the assertions in the Clinton Cash book.

Hidden: 

Peter Schweizer, author of the book

How many agencies approved the uranium deal?

Hidden: 

Nine. Plus the Canadian government.

Was Clinton involved in the decision to sell uranium?

Hidden: 

No. According to the State Department representative to C.F.I.U.S., Hillary Clinton was not involved in the State Department’s review and did not discuss the uranium sale

But the donations were made when Clinton was Secretary of State, and about the time of the deal!

Hidden: 

Umm, no. The former chairman of Uranium One made clear that he became a donor to the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative well before the sale was being considered. Another supposed benefactor from the sale and Clinton Foundation donor, Frank Giustra, actually sold his stake in the company before the sale and more than 18 months before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State

Personally, what I love best is the theory that Hillary sold out our American interests to Russia, the very country trying desperately to upend her campaign and interfere with the election. I guess the idea is that Russia found the one politician who would sell out her own country to them and then mounted an extensive effort to get her opponent elected. Makes perfect sense.

sequoia

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:16 pm
I read on anekdot.ru the other day:

Americans are complaining about living in a country where 40% support Trump. They should try living in a country where 80% support him.

ora_43

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:25 pm
amother wrote:
Obviously ownership of the station Stephen Colbert works for prefers it that way and Stephen Colbert's livelihood hinges on his political views offered on the show! But what a miserable Liberal pro-Hillary puppet Stephen Colbert was tonight!

This is the part of your post I find disturbing, OP.

Someone said something you think is wrong about politics, so "obviously" what happened is that they professed that view because of money trading hands behind the scenes?

Do you think all of the voters who back Clinton were paid off by their bosses? All the pro-democrat commentators, all "puppets"?

Sometimes intelligent, kind, thoughtful, informed people back the other candidate. Even attractive, funny TV personalities sometimes have genuine political views that don't agree with yours. Life is like that.

Why some people find "pay for play" more or less disturbing than other issues (or, find the claims re: Clinton more or less credible) is a valid question. But you gotta start the debate by recognizing that there are good people on both sides. If your attitude is going to be "either you're with me, or you're with the slimy power-hungry evil people" then there can't be any real debate.

MrsDash

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:26 pm
amother wrote:

There is NOTHING as dangerous as politicians who offer "Pay for Play" favors in the State Department, as was done by Hillary in the State department, and who will no doubt do the same or worse in the White House, if given the opportunity!!!! by brain damaged idiots.

NOTHING comes close.

But Brain Damaged Slimy Liberal Puppet Stephen Colbert said Trump is MUCH worse on tonight's pre-election show! No mention was made of all the despicable things Hillary Clinton did!

Obviously ownership of the station Stephen Colbert works for prefers it that way and Stephen Colbert's livelihood hinges on his political views offered on the show! But what a miserable Liberal pro-Hillary puppet Stephen Colbert was tonight!

Looks like someone escaped from the nut house! 💩💩💩

sequoia

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:42 pm
One more:

According to the latest exit polls, Clinton is leading in Colorado and Florida, and Trump is leading in Ryazan' and Khanty-Mansiysk.

Jeanette

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:49 pm
How does the average Russian citizen benefit from a trump presidency?

Also I know this is a joke but is it legal to publish exit polls while polls are still open?

sequoia

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:51 pm
Jeanette wrote:
How does the average Russian citizen benefit from a trump presidency?

They don't. The average Russian doesn't benefit from a Putin presidency either, but they keep electing him for 16 years.

A worldview of "we're surrounded by enemies."

imasoftov

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 3:03 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Also I know this is a joke but is it legal to publish exit polls while polls are still open?

In the US, yes, but the major news outlets have an agreement not to do that to avoid influencing results.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 3:20 pm

"Fraud! The ball point pen is changing Melania's vote from Trump to Clinton!"

(And she is wearing sufragette/Hillary supporter white!)

Last edited by SixOfWands on Tue, Nov 08 2016, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

treestump

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 3:22 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

"Fraud! The ball point pen is changing Melania's vote from Trump to Clinton!"

Rolling Laughter

That picture is priceless.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 3:24 pm
treestump wrote:
Rolling Laughter

That picture is priceless.

You liked that one? You'll love the sequel.

(I genuinely hate those little carels.)

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 4:27 pm
marina wrote:
Finally, which pay for play allegations bother you the most? Which ones purportedly resulted in real harm to our country?

Please say Russian uranium, please please say Russian uranium.

LoL nothing like some Russian uranium. Rolling Laughter

marina

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 4:47 pm
sequoia wrote:
One more:

According to the latest exit polls, Clinton is leading in Colorado and Florida, and Trump is leading in Ryazan' and Khanty-Mansiysk.

I literally laughed out loud just now

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 7:26 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
You liked that one? You'll love the sequel.

(I genuinely hate those little carels.)

Big brother? Tongue Out

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 7:52 pm
amother wrote:

There is NOTHING as dangerous as politicians who offer "Pay for Play" favors in the State Department, as was done by Hillary in the State department, and who will no doubt do the same or worse in the White House, if given the opportunity!!!! by brain damaged idiots.

NOTHING comes close.

But Brain Damaged Slimy Liberal Puppet Stephen Colbert said Trump is MUCH worse on tonight's pre-election show! No mention was made of all the despicable things Hillary Clinton did!

How come it's ok to call people names like "slimy" and "brain damaged idiots" on here now? How come insults like this don't get the thread locked? OP, I totally accept your right to your opinion about people. However, you could have easily expressed distaste for Colbert without resulting to childish insults.

Clarissa

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 9:03 pm
amother wrote:
How come it's ok to call people names like "slimy" and "brain damaged idiots" on here now? How come insults like this don't get the thread locked? OP, I totally accept your right to your opinion about people. However, you could have easily expressed distaste for Colbert without resulting to childish insults.
Agree 100%.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics