Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Donald Trump has won the 2016 election
1  2  3  Next

blueberries

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:51 pm
Based on what I have been watching he will be the next President of the Unites States. GD Bless America.

Now lets see if he keeps his words. When is he moving the US embassy to Jerusalem? Building a wall etc.

All I can say that this was an amazing election.

Moonlight

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 11:58 pm
He needs Michigan to win and it's so close there. ARE you sure?

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:00 am
This has been freakin insane.
All I can saw is what a crazy world we live in.
No one predicted this!!! This is clearly G-ds hand at work. I just hope trump surprises us all and actually uses his presidency (what the heck????) to help us all and not to service his own ego... Miracles can happen...

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:07 am
Moonlight wrote:
He needs Michigan to win and it's so close there. ARE you sure?

He has not won yet but mi would give him 270. So would Pennsylvania. I think he's at 254 so hold your breath

treestump

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:09 am
allthingsblue wrote:
He has not won yet but mi would give him 270. So would Pennsylvania. I think he's at 254 so hold your breath

He's at 244.

peanut butter c

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:13 am
allthingsblue wrote:

He just took the lead in both of these states and only needs one of them to win the election.

gold21

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:20 am
I think that this election shows the mainstream media and Hollywood elite that people can see beyond their biased coverage and commentary, and make their own decisions. Yay. I think this election is really a symptom of the frustration that has been building up in the American public for a long time. That's my take. We're tired of being told what to think, feel, and say, what is politically correct and what is not, and being accused of being Islamophobic when simply expressing concern regarding the safety of our families.

I also think that millennial voters are incredibly frustrated with partisan politics. Republicans are ridiculously out of touch and Democrats are ridiculously liberal. Donald Trump has a whole new approach to politics that is all his own- conservative where it counts but open-minded on social issues, and that appeals to a new generation of conservatives who see things differently than their parents generation did. (Gay rights? Go ahead. But whatever you do, secure our borders.)

Whether win or lose, Trump has brought about a movement. And that is a good thing.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:31 am
treestump wrote:
He's at 244.

According to Fox News website, 254

cnc

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:37 am
allthingsblue wrote:
According to Fox News website, 254

Still showing 244 on google live as of 12:36 AM
It is updated every 30 seconds supposedly.

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:41 am
I just can't believe that trump eventually made it. Unbelievable. Hashem runs this world. That's the only thing I can understand in this election!!

If it's meant to be it's for sure good for us. Who knows? We might be in for a surprise, in a positive way!! Hopefully Wink

groisamomma

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:41 am
cnc wrote:
Still showing 244 on google live as of 12:36 AM
It is updated every 30 seconds supposedly.

I believe Fox gave him Wisconsin, which is 90% finished reporting but is not confirmed yet.

cnc

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:43 am
groisamomma wrote:
I believe Fox gave him Wisconsin, which is 90% finished reporting but is not confirmed yet.

Aha- I was trying to figure out which state had 10 votes but I gave up in middle... too 😴 .

groisamomma

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 12:47 am
cnc wrote:
Aha- I was trying to figure out which state had 10 votes but I gave up in middle... too 😴 .

I'm also falling on my nose but I can't seem to stop checking. It's not like I favor either of the two. I think it's just incredible how close the results are.

sourstix

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 1:09 am
I said it earlier that trump is winning and he will. For one reason, Americans hate the establishment.

I'm surprised American s voted trump even tho Clinton isnt the greatest either but I guess Hashem runs the world

zaq

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 7:47 am
Time to declare a taanit tzibbur.

tichellady

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 9:47 am
I can't believe it. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so sad for our country. I am really scared

glamourmom

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 9:53 am
gold21 wrote:
I think that this election shows the mainstream media and Hollywood elite that people can see beyond their biased coverage and commentary, and make their own decisions. Yay. I think this election is really a symptom of the frustration that has been building up in the American public for a long time. That's my take. We're tired of being told what to think, feel, and say, what is politically correct and what is not, and being accused of being Islamophobic when simply expressing concern regarding the safety of our families.

I also think that millennial voters are incredibly frustrated with partisan politics. Republicans are ridiculously out of touch and Democrats are ridiculously liberal. Donald Trump has a whole new approach to politics that is all his own- conservative where it counts but open-minded on social issues, and that appeals to a new generation of conservatives who see things differently than their parents generation did. (Gay rights? Go ahead. But whatever you do, secure our borders.)

Whether win or lose, Trump has brought about a movement. And that is a good thing.

can't like this enough. it's time for a change. and we're getting it, let's hope.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 10:16 am
glamourmom wrote:
can't like this enough. it's time for a change. and we're getting it, let's hope.

Well, let's see what changes a lot of supporters want:

I'm not so anxious for those changes.

youngishbear

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 10:30 am
Jones on CNN called it a "whitelash".

That is not the direction I want this country to go in, pale as my skin may be.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 10:35 am
youngishbear wrote:
Jones on CNN called it a "whitelash".

That is not the direction I want this country to go in, pale as my skin may be.

Yup. That's what it is. But they're no more fond of you and me than they are of blacks and Latinos and gays. Some people just think they're exempt.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics