Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
President Snow

polka dots

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 7:29 pm
Welcome to panem!
I couldn't help thinking about the hunger games when I heard Trump's speech today. I'm a supporter of trump (maybe cause I just dislike Hillary) so it's not like I think he's evil or anything, just the way he came up and waved to the cheering crowds. The music the back sounding like an anthem.. anyone else?

debsey

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 8:53 pm
Sure, though you may not like it. All the elite liberals moaning and groaning about how Hilary should have won are like the people of the Capital, totally unconnected to the suffering in the Districts. Let's face it, this election was about one thing: Obamacare and how it destroyed every "ordinary Joe's" ability to get decent healthcare. Anyone moaning and groaning is someone who has decent benefits because they work for the Board of Ed or a university or a big business that provides benefits. The rest of us have been struggling, and voting for Trump seemed like the only way out.

I dislike Trump. And I think there are some scary parallels to Hitler. But when I can't get the health insurance of my choice for serious medical needs, I completely detest Obama and all who are associated with him. That's what this election was about for me, and everyone else I've spoken to.

simcha2

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 10:18 pm
But does his breath smell like blood?

benny

Post Wed, Nov 09 2016, 11:06 pm
😍😍😍
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics