Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is up with the celebs and Hillary?
1  2  Next

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:20 pm
they were all supporting Hillary and are now in tears and leaving US. go ahead!
but seriously, what is up with that? they live in million dollar homes own multiple homes and cars, go on outlandish vacations that cost an arm and a leg, the jewelry, the fame it's all really nice for them.
so what is their extreme attachment and loyalty to Hillary about? I just don't get it. is it their loving kindness for the day that makes them feel like good people so they can continue to rake it in without feeling bad?
what am I missing?

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:22 pm
I hear Miley Cyrus wants to leave. See? Trump is already making America great again.

glamourmom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:23 pm
DrMom wrote:
I hear Miley Cyrus wants to leave. See? Trump is already making America great again.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:24 pm
They're completely out of touch, and say they want "change" because that's the trendy thing to say. Do they actually want REAL change? Nah. Argh, these celebs are so incredibly elitist. They live such extravagant lives and claim to understand the issues facing this country. I hate Hollywood culture so much, I cant even explain. The hypocrisy.... It's unreal.

Blue jay

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:24 pm
glamourmom wrote:
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Blue jay

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:25 pm
They can leave. Dont they own homes around the world?
Ahhh....to be rich and famous off the backs of Americans........

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:26 pm
Most say they want to escape to Canada. That's quite presumptuous. Who says Canada wants these skanky folks?

Blue jay

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:28 pm
DrMom wrote:
Most say they want to escape to Canada. That's quite presumptuous. Who says Canada wants these skanky folks?

Canada has its standards too. I heard its not easy to gain citizenship.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:29 pm
Celebs= Rich Liberals lacking brains that make a lot of dumb Statements on social media. Why would anyone care what they say? Let them all leave!

glamourmom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:32 pm
I think it's their managers telling them what so say and how to act so they get more recognition and fame. and if people think they are "kind" all the better....

#itsallfake

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:34 pm
QueenBee3 wrote:
Canada has its standards too. I heard its not easy to gain citizenship.

Why bother doing it legally when it takes faster to do it illegally and just sneak into the country or stay after the visa expires? Just call these Canadians racists bigots for trying to enforce their immigration laws and force the govt to give them all kinds of benefits for their trouble just like they do in America. Who needs laws anyways, right?

agreer

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:36 pm
DrMom wrote:

She was the first one to "accept trump" with tears in her eyes...

Dang it, girl, have some principles and the courage to stick to them!

glamourmom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:39 pm
agreer wrote:
She was the first one to "accept trump" with tears in her eyes...

Dang it, girl, have some principles and the courage to stick to them!

poor Miley, whatever she does, no good. just shows she didn't really know what she wanted.

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:41 pm
Ah, Miley, thank you so much for your contributions to American culture. Twerking and tongue selfies have benefited us tremendously.

In other words- no, we don't value your opinion.

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:07 pm
If California secedes, the celebs can get their wish and they won't even need to move!

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:16 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
If California secedes, the celebs can get their wish and they won't even need to move!

Please secede, California. We're sick and tired of your hypocrisy. You play like you can relate to the common man, while your umbrella-carrier carries your 500 dollar Gucci umbrella for you when it's lightly drizzling. Even your umbrella-carrier probably is better off financially than middle class America. Go away!!

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:30 pm
gold21 wrote:
Please secede, California. We're sick and tired of your hypocrisy. You play like you can relate to the common man, while your umbrella-carrier carries your 500 dollar Gucci umbrella for you when it's lightly drizzling. Even your umbrella-carrier probably is better off financially than middle class America. Go away!!

I love this statement. You have a way with words!

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:37 pm
gold21 wrote:
Ah, Miley, thank you so much for your contributions to American culture. Twerking and tongue selfies have benefited us tremendously.

In other words- no, we don't value your opinion.

Don't forget that she parades around with only tassels on her nipples. We wouldn't manage without that would we?

doctorima

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:38 pm
DrMom wrote:

http://heatst.com/politics/can.....nham/

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:39 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Don't forget that she parades around with only tassels on her nipples. We wouldn't manage without that would we?

She's going to be cold in Canada. Tell her to bring a sweater.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics