Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Best non stick frying pan

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:44 pm
my fleishige set is stainless steel. I would like to add on a good non stick pan for frying. Which one is good?

sweetpotato

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 2:50 pm
I was just mentioning this on another cookware thread but buying nonstick cookware is a balance between getting decent quality pan material (so it heats evenly and conducts heat well) and durable nonstick coating (the more coats of coating, the longer it will last) while also recognizing that all nonstick coatings will wear off/flake off over time and you'll need to replace them. That means there's no reason to get a super expensive nonstick pan-- they aren't meant to last more than 3-4 years with regular use.

Tramontina's nonstick skillet is really good for the price: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009HBKQ16/

MyUsername

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 4:40 pm
I have a granite coated frying pan - it is the best non-stick pan I have ever had. A little more expensive than the average teflon pan, but will last much longer. It is also easier to clean and cooks evenly and well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen