Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Soon By You

tigerwife

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 9:57 pm
What do you think of this show? I've watched all three episodes and I think they're funny and well-done. Do you think a show like this will kickstart more orthodox web series?

http://www.tabletmag.com/scrol.....ating

chanchy123

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 10:20 pm
I watched it yesterday and also enjoyed. Some of the scenes were a bit amateurish but in general I liked it. Looking forward to more.
Why is this under amother though?

Last edited by chanchy123 on Thu, Nov 10 2016, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

tigerwife

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 11:09 pm
chanchy123 wrote:
I watched it yesterday and also enjoyed. Some of the scenes were a bit amateurish but in general I liked it. Looking forward to more.
Why is this under amother thought?

Strange. I was able to correct it, though.

I was actually pretty impressed by the quality of what I assume was a low-budget project. I love seeing what frum people can create. Unfortunately, many people don't tap into their creative potential in the frum world.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 11:56 pm
tigerwife wrote:
Strange. I was able to correct it, though.

I was actually pretty impressed by the quality of what I assume was a low-budget project. I love seeing what frum people can create. Unfortunately, many people don't tap into their creative potential in the frum world.

I agree that it was way better than I had expected, but there were a few things they could have improved. It's been a long time since I laughed out loud watching something on TV.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 12:02 am
LOVE IT! Can't wait for episode 4!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics