Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Sleepovers

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 7:17 am
My dd is having 2 friends sleepover this motzaei shabbos. Any suggestions for what I can offer for them to do, in the house, and out of the house? Any suggestions for good food to have for them? I want to be the fun mother. Thanx.

groisamomma

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 7:37 am
Good for you for going the extra mile, your DD is lucky to have you. I'm not sure if by out of the house you mean an amusement place but if there's an arcade or indoor trampoline park in the neighborhood it's a ton of fun. There's one on New Hampshire Ave if you're in Lakewood. It's a long motzei shabbos so an hour or two of that and then they can relax and schmooze (maybe play monopoly with popcorn) or bake something the rest of the night.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 7:40 am
Bake homemade pizza. Roast marshmallows. Play games, watch a video.

cm

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 9:40 am
Teenagers like to make their own plans. Offer to get whatever stuff (for baking, pizza, etc) they want or take them wherever they want to go.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children