Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Discontinued Freeda? Mazali?

Orchid

Post Tue, Nov 15 2016, 10:38 pm
Looking for recent feedback on these, or anything else I can buy online with a return policy.

Thanks!

miami85

Post Tue, Nov 15 2016, 11:21 pm
Don't know about "recent" but I've had my Mazali for 3 years now and I've never had a problem with it. It's my "shabbos" shaitel--only b/c it's my longest and newest. I find it very comfortable and the style stays in.

Orchid

Post Wed, Nov 16 2016, 3:25 pm
miami85 wrote:
Don't know about "recent" but I've had my Mazali for 3 years now and I've never had a problem with it. It's my "shabbos" shaitel--only b/c it's my longest and newest. I find it very comfortable and the style stays in.

Thanks!

wtvr

Post Thu, Nov 17 2016, 11:46 pm
I have three discontinued Freedas. Very happy.

boysrus

Post Thu, Nov 17 2016, 11:54 pm
my last two sheitels have been mazalis. I really like them. they arenot super expensive top quality sheitels, but for the money I have avaialble they are a great price and last well.

Orchid

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:21 pm
Thanks for above.

Does anyone want to venture an opinion on which is better (price for what I'm getting)?

Moonlight

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 2:09 pm
I also have 2 mazalis and very happy with them.

Moonlight

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 3:37 pm
I just got an email from them that they are having a 30% off sale for Cyber Monday. Good luck

Orchid

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 3:44 pm
Moonlight wrote:
I just got an email from them that they are having a 30% off sale for Cyber Monday. Good luck

I saw that too! But then the 10-day money back guarantee will not apply according to the fine print. I called and confirmed.So I think I would have to pay the full price to preserve my ability to return.

But...wondering if a discontinued Freeda is a better deal than Mazali? Anybody in imaother land have both?

legalos

Post Mon, Nov 28 2016, 10:42 am
I had a mazali for 2 days and I returned it because something about it just didn't suit me. I later got a discontinued Freeda and I'm very happy. First and foremost, you're getting virgin European hair at a great price.

Orchid

Post Mon, Nov 28 2016, 12:14 pm
legalos wrote:
I had a mazali for 2 days and I returned it because something about it just didn't suit me. I later got a discontinued Freeda and I'm very happy. First and foremost, you're getting virgin European hair at a great price.

Are the caps funny in the discontinued Freeda?

legalos

Post Mon, Nov 28 2016, 1:02 pm
Orchid wrote:
Are the caps funny in the discontinued Freeda?

I'm not sure if it depends on the style to be honest but mine is not open-wefted, it's a skin top and it's stretchy and comfy. I think it's the Rina style, it's similar to the link I posted below! Maybe it's a newer style and that's why the cap isn't funky...

http://www.freeda.com/rina-dar......html

Orchid

Post Mon, Nov 28 2016, 1:04 pm
legalos wrote:
I'm not sure if it depends on the style to be honest but mine is not open-wefted, it's a skin top and it's stretchy and comfy. I think it's the Rina style, it's similar to the link I posted below! Maybe it's a newer style and that's why the cap isn't funky...

http://www.freeda.com/rina-dar......html

thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels