Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
How to get appointment with New Square Rebbe

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Fri, Nov 18 2016, 8:46 am
DH needs to speak to the Skeverer Rebbe. How can he get an appointment? Are there specific hours he accepts people? At which address? Thanks so much for any information you can provide.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 7:51 am
Bumping this up. Thanks.

Smile.

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 10:39 am
There are certain hours that he takes people. Maybe in a heimishe phone book you will be able to get a number to contact someone

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 12:34 pm
Thanks so much. Does anyone have a heimish phone book to look up the number for me? Thanks.

sourstix

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 12:41 pm
He did take appointments in New skvere and in Williamsburg. I went to him many yrs ago. You can lookup grand rabbi twersky in New square, New York. It should come up.

sourstix

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 12:49 pm
I found it in a book I still have that is from 2014 so here you go. 845-354-6176. Address in n.s. 10 Jefferson ave. I don't know if this is updated.

ProudMommie

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 1:00 pm
better yet... you can go there for Shabbos, see him during Shabbos .. and then go to him M'Shabbos to talk about what you need. Don't know if this is something you want to do.. if so, pm me. When I came to him once to ask a question before I opened my mouth he said that he knew why I was there and .. he was right...

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 9:06 pm
Thank you so much for the information. I will try the phone number to find out hours. We are not too far from New Square so maybe DH can go in on Motzei Shabbos. Thanks.

poobahnear

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 10:20 pm
They have strict rules in New Square about when you can see the Rebbe and when you cannot. You can only see him on MS when you go to New Square for Shabbos. And, there are no appointments. You go that night, put your name down and wait. I think the gabbai starts taking names around 9 or 10, but you will not actually go in until 11 or 12. You only get an appointment if you are a gvir - and even then you might have to wait.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 6:18 am
Is Motzei Shabbos the only time the Rebbe accepts people? Thanks so much.

poobahnear

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 10:11 am
He sees people every night of the week. MS is only for people who live in New Square or who came to NS for Shabbos.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 2:48 pm
Thanks. Is it at the same address as the one mentioned earlier in this thread? We really appreciate this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics