Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Choosing to be thankful

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 5:52 pm
I tend to "kvetch" and complain a lot . But today I have decided to put on my positivity glasses and look for the good in everything.
I'm thankful for having a real supportive and loving DH even though I feel like an orphan with living parents
I'm thankful to be able to pay my bills for our most important needs even though we live paycheck to paycheck
I'm thankful that my boys enjoy cooking and baking and help me out with that even though they make a huge mess and never clean up after themselves
I'm thankful that though my kids can speak disrespectful to me and it's difficult raising them they behave in school and do well
I'm thankful to have quite a number of hobbies that I turn to for an outlet even though I don't have many friends to socialize with
I'm thankful that after being miserable in my job I got a job the day after I quit and I'm liking it Baruch HaShem
I'm thankful that Hashem gave me the ability to multitask so that I can tackle the house even quickly since I'm usually fatigued and tired
I'm thankful to Hashem for giving me the choice to see the positive in things even though I have real reason to complain
I'm thankful to have the opportunity to express my gratitude in a public forum even though my post may be boring😊

L25

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 7:09 pm
not boring at all. Good for you for focusing on the positive! It's something I'm trying to do also but sometimes it's sooo hard. I'll stop there since anonymous posting in this forum is disabled Wink

livinginflatbus

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 7:26 pm
Good for you !
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics