Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
ISO children's place coupon

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 2:43 am
I used to get them in my email so often that I unsubscribed because I don't buy clothes nearly that much. Now I actually need something and can't find a code. Did they stop doing that? Did anyone get one in the physical mail? They stopped sending me those too.

TIA!

Smile1234

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 4:09 am
They don't normally send coupon codes - more like everything on their website is a percent off... If you have a place card there are usually codes you can use. Or if you made an order then you get I think 20% off on your next order with a one time use code they send you.
I have a code now that expires in a month. If you want to wait till then to see if I am not using it, you can pm me. It expires on Dec 21st Wink

tovli toraspicha

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 7:01 am
There are much fewer codes out there now for children's place. Seems like they underwent a change in how they do their sales- they mark the whole website or store down a percentage for the time of the sale instead of coupon codes. But they do sometimes send personal codes after an order that last for a certain amount of time. I don't think I have one now but I will check...

sky

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 11:55 am
I've also seen the same. Almost no coupons, no more birthday coupons. They sometimes send thank you, one time coupon codes after you make an order. But otherwise I haven't been getting too many.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 5:50 pm
Oh well. If anyone has a one-time thank-you code you're not using, please message me!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 6:25 pm
I find that their sales aren't as good as they used to be. Anyone remember that $2-3 clothes thread? I don't think you can find Children's Place clothing in that price range anymore. However, I do get one time use codes every time I make a purchase in my email. I love sharing, but I think I will end up using it. Sorry Confused

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 6:35 pm
Both the prices and the quality aren't what they used to be but it's still a decent place for cheap clothes.

I've recently gotten into Lands End because they often have coupons you can use on sale/clearance, lots of things make it to sale/clearance, and their return policy is amazing. But they don't do free shipping promotions very often and regular free shipping has a high minimum.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 6:40 pm
seeker wrote:
Both the prices and the quality aren't what they used to be but it's still a decent place for cheap clothes.

I've recently gotten into Lands End because they often have coupons you can use on sale/clearance, lots of things make it to sale/clearance, and their return policy is amazing. But they don't do free shipping promotions very often and regular free shipping has a high minimum.

Interesting, because I also became a real Lands End fan lately.

Smile1234

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 6:42 pm
I got some stuff in children's place for 3-4 dollars recently. It's when they put clearance 70 or 80 off.

sky

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 11:34 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Interesting, because I also became a real Lands End fan lately.

Mee 3.

zigi

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 11:46 am
end of season in store they have 2$ racks, but that was the summer, its hit or miss

zigi

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 11:47 am
I like oldnavy for super cheap. 47 leggings etc also instore

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 10:13 pm
What's that about Old Navy leggings? I need leggings. Tell me more please.

I also need uniform shirts, especially white ones. Everywhere I look they have been either out of stock or overpriced (I.e. no sale at Lands End) ever since BTS season (I ORDERED them at BTS time, they never came! I kept getting delay messages and then they just cancelled the order! Meanwhile the kids outgrew the white rosh chodesh shirts from last year. There's what, a week left until the next RC?!) So that's what I found for $10 at Children's Place and wouldn't mind a coupon to take it down a little further. And then pray really hard that they fit.

And pajamas, which are not as urgent but high on my shopping list and likely to be on sale this season, based on my pajama-purchase history.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains