Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Pom pom hats...
1  2  3  Next

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 6:32 pm
My girls are begging me for fur pom pom hats that it seems their friends are all wearing. This winter for the first time, they have real good hoods that actually stay on. They are telling me EVERYONE is wearing a hat - they are in 1st & 3rd grade. I looked online ...didn't see too many and they were very expensive. Is this a product being sold in the Jewish stores? Anyone know where to get a good deal on a pom pom hat? Thanks!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 6:35 pm
Double header. They are about $16. Your daughters are right. Everyone does wear pom poms.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:00 pm
I think it's hysterical that the entire Brooklyn community from babies to boychiks to bubbies are all wearing Pompom hats!

cholenteater

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:03 pm
Aliexpress has a large selection for pretty cheap. I have not ordered from them but many posters in this site have, so you can ask around for reviews on shipping time and quality.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:04 pm
My SON was asking me for a pom pom hat . And it cost me $34!! And I don't usually spend lots of $$ on those type of things .

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:07 pm
amother wrote:
I think it's hysterical that the entire Brooklyn community from babies to boychiks to bubbies are all wearing Pompom hats!

I know .... it's so weird looking but everyone insists on wearing it! We will look at pictures in a few yrs from now and laugh at how ridiculous people looked!

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:25 pm
I saw some on zaras website too.

http://m.zara.com/us/en/kids/k......html

http://m.zara.com/us/en/kids/k.....amanté-heart-hat-c489007p3832551.html

sky

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:42 pm
Marshalls had a pretty large selection.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 7:49 pm
Check out
https://www.instagram.com/belletete85/

https://www.instagram.com/head.....ries/

sushi galore

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 8:21 pm
You will find them in any local hosiery store. About same price, quicker and no shipping fees.

tovli toraspicha

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 3:43 am
I think it's hilarious because for so long pom pom hats were for babies and little kids only! And I'm sure it will go back to that soon. But if it gets the bigger kids to agree to wear hats in my cold climate I'm all for it!

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 6:24 am
It really is quite funny. I live in a different country while the rest of my family lives in heimishville, brooklyn.
The first time my sil posted a picture on the whatsapp group of her newborn in a hat sporting a pom pom larger than his head I thought she was kidding.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 6:38 am
I live in NY and really enjoy the new fads, crazy as they may be. I just placed an order for hats for my LO and none of them have pom poms. should I return them?
please no bashing. I'm asking from those of you that do buy latest trends?

forever21

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:08 am
Personally, I think the ones with 2 pom poms , one one each side ,look ridiculous on adults .

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:13 am
amother wrote:
I live in NY and really enjoy the new fads, crazy as they may be. I just placed an order for hats for my LO and none of them have pom poms. should I return them?
please no bashing. I'm asking from those of you that do buy latest trends?

First off, what's LO?
Second, I think if they're cute hats then you should keep them. Everyone has the Pom poms, so you can't go wrong with them, but why not show your personal style and get a different type of hat?
I personally don't wear the pom poms as I would feel silly, so I wear hats with other designs.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:18 am
I'm talking about a hat for my child. not myself.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:20 am
I just found one for my daughter yesterday in dollar tree. It's pink and has a pom pom. I think they look silly but she is in kindergarten and wanted a pom pom....

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:20 am
amother wrote:
I'm talking about a hat for my child. not myself.

I know. What I said still stands. If the hat is cute, keep it. You don't have to have clones of every other kid in town. Your child can have his or her own style.

shtisim macher

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:33 am
I got my baby and two school age sisters adorable pom pom hats on aliexpress. It was around $8 a piece with a real fur pom pom that snaps off so u can wash the hat. The quality is great and was free shipping. It was in my mailbox two weeks after I ordered it.

greenfire

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:40 am
we've been back to the 70's with everything else ... does this mean monkey hats are out of style ?!

p.s. if anybody wants my dd#2 knits special order hats
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics