Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Pom pom hats...
Previous  1  2  3  Next

asmileaday

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 10:42 am
amother wrote:
My SON was asking me for a pom pom hat . And it cost me $34!! And I don't usually spend lots of $$ on those type of things .

I wish my sons would ask me for any hat. They refuse to wear hats. Period. And it's sooo cold outside! And I'm in brooklyn. I guess the fad didn't reach them...

cnc

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 11:13 am
I make my own pom- pom hats. Order a hat from Amazon for a few dollars, get a Pom Pom at the trimming store and sew it in. If you want to have it snap on and off so that you can interchange Pom-Poms , sew a snap on to the hat and Pom pom.

wiki

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 12:02 pm
I found a fabulous pom pom hat from a sidewalk vendor in NYC for $5. The fur is very high-quality fake and it's sherpa-fleece lined. You'd never guess I didn't spend five times as much.

For little kids in my NYC neighborhood, I'm seeing a lot of pom pom hats but that definitely is not the only style of hat around. Lots of kid and adults are wearing other hats too. And there is a range on the size, color, and fur/yarn of the pom poms.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 12:46 pm
Amazon

zohar

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:06 pm
shtisim macher wrote:
I got my baby and two school age sisters adorable pom pom hats on aliexpress. It was around $8 a piece with a real fur pom pom that snaps off so u can wash the hat. The quality is great and was free shipping. It was in my mailbox two weeks after I ordered it.

Do you have a link or at least know the vendor's store name? I am planning to buy from Ali express, but there are so many options and I am looking for a shorter shipping time. Thanks.

chanee

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:24 pm
I got real fur and faux fur pom poems from amazon for $5 or $10. There are cheaper ones too.

Moonlight

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 2:13 pm
I got at Forever21 $8
http://www.forever21.com/Searc.....eanie

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 7:48 pm
amother wrote:
My girls are begging me for fur pom pom hats that it seems their friends are all wearing. This winter for the first time, they have real good hoods that actually stay on. They are telling me EVERYONE is wearing a hat - they are in 1st & 3rd grade. I looked online ...didn't see too many and they were very expensive. Is this a product being sold in the Jewish stores? Anyone know where to get a good deal on a pom pom hat? Thanks!

I got mine in h&m last yr.. dont remember how much I paid, probably around $10. (the kids hats may be even less)

also if u donate a bag of clothes(at least 3 items) to h&m clothing donation box, u can get 15% off.

nicole81

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 10:25 pm
Double header is now 50% off hair accessories (including pom pom hats, headbands, and hair clips) and it's still buy 2 pom poms, get 1 free... Great prices when stacked.

ruby slippers

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 11:06 pm
I feel like someone must be honest- but I am sorry those pom pom hats are cute on kids- but look ridiculous on adults- I am sorry-but someone had to be honest with all the adults walking around out there thinking they look great in those hats..

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 11:12 pm
eema1 wrote:
I feel like someone must be honest- but I am sorry those pom pom hats are cute on kids- but look ridiculous on adults- I am sorry-but someone had to be honest with all the adults walking around out there thinking they look great in those hats..

I think I look adorable in it Wink

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 5:03 am
Awful over primary school.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 9:20 am
amother wrote:

I love the look. keep rocking it.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 9:32 am
amother wrote:

So do I. And my husband loves the way I look in them too.

I never understand why it's okay to tell fashionable people that they look ridiculous. I would never tell someone unfashionable that they look ridiculous.

glamourmom

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 9:38 am
[quote="mommy3b2c"]So do I. And my husband loves the way I look in them too.

I never understand why it's okay to tell fashionable people that they look ridiculous. I would never tell someone unfashionable that they look ridiculous.[/quote]

very well said.

tovli toraspicha

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 9:41 am
I don't really follow fashion trends but I think it's awesome when the current fashion trends encourage people to keep warm during the winter instead of something that encourages improper weather attire or something uncomfortable.

ruby slippers

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 10:52 am
I guess I would want someone to tell me if what I was wearing was not looking appropriate for where I was heading to. Just hope no one goes into a job interview for a serious position wearing one of those.
I never said anything about warmth- there are plenty of ways to keep warm.
Happy Turkey day- hope everyone stays whimsical.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 11:01 am
eema1 wrote:
I guess I would want someone to tell me if what I was wearing was not looking appropriate for where I was heading to. Just hope no one goes into a job interview for a serious position wearing one of those.
I never said anything about warmth- there are plenty of ways to keep warm.
Happy Turkey day- hope everyone stays whimsical.

Fashion conscious people are actually more likely to go to an interview dressed appropriately.

rgr

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 11:23 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
So do I. And my husband loves the way I look in them too.

I never understand why it's okay to tell fashionable people that they look ridiculous. I would never tell someone unfashionable that they look ridiculous.

Same thing when people tell you, You're sooo skinny, it's sick!
Why do they think they can comment on your body? You would never go to a fat person and say, You're soo fat....

rgr

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 11:25 am
I find it funny that on the related threads on the bottom there is a thread about pom pom hats from 2015. A year ago there was very few people who commented on it and by now, "everybody's wearing them"
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics