Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Grill pan

pink_nails

Post Fri, Nov 25 2016, 12:04 pm
Id like to buy one now w all the deals going on but there are tons of them out there. How do I know which one to buy? Which company has a good grill pan?

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Nov 25 2016, 1:03 pm
pink_nails wrote:
Id like to buy one now w all the deals going on but there are tons of them out there. How do I know which one to buy? Which company has a good grill pan?

Just be aware that if you buy one that is pre-seasoned, you (according to most Rabbonim) need to kasher it.

bookie

Post Fri, Nov 25 2016, 1:25 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
Just be aware that if you buy one that is pre-seasoned, you (according to most Rabbonim) need to kasher it.

this, I believe we have the lodge one but as oot bubby said you need to kasher it.

MagentaYenta

Post Fri, Nov 25 2016, 1:37 pm
bookie wrote:
this, I believe we have the lodge one but as oot bubby said you need to kasher it.

I buy Lodge and just kasher it. I'm skeptical of 'cast iron' made in Korea or China since the metals are suspect and have been recalled in the past due to lead contamination.

israel22

Post Sat, Nov 26 2016, 1:49 pm
I dont' know if goes on sale now but the ikea grill pan is very good

fiji

Post Sat, Nov 26 2016, 5:43 pm
I have a calphalon and love it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains