Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
WSJ op-ed calls for pardoning SMR

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 8:08 pm
http://www.wsj.com/articles/ob.....78930
I knew the sentence he received was not fair, but was not fully aware of the serious prosecutorial miscounduct that went on from the start. Just wow.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 8:27 pm
amother wrote:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-should-pardon-this-iowa-kosher-food-executive-1480278930
I knew the sentence he received was not fair, but was not fully aware of the serious prosecutorial miscounduct that went on from the start. Just wow.

Can you please cut an paste the entire story? I'm not a subscriber nor do I wish to register for the site. TIA

sourstix

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 8:31 pm
oh no not again. oy rubashkin. my heart breaks when I think of this man. mamash a tzadik. I know him personally and his family. hashem will take care of him. I have no other words. its no secret what they have done to him. there is justice in the world and hashem runs this world. I just wish they would all realize this now before its too late. all I am saying is that hashem repays the reshaim. and the prosecuters mindset and evil hearts.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 9:29 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Can you please cut an paste the entire story? I'm not a subscriber nor do I wish to register for the site. TIA
I'm not subscribed either, I was able to read the whole thing earlier. Now I can't. I guess even the articles they share fully have a time limit? Maybe someone else can get it.

Orchid

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 9:40 pm
I had posted the entire article on a different (new) thread and just saw this! Sorry- didn't mean to steal your thunder or anything Smile ...didn't see this!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics