Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning lady lakewood

gr8 mom

Post Tue, Nov 29 2016, 6:20 pm
How do I go about finding a cleaning lady in Lakewood.. So desperate Sad

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Nov 29 2016, 9:57 pm
1. Network with friends, neighbors and family.
2. Call Mrs. Ohayon.
3. Drive around some of the spanish speaking neighborhoods & ask!
it's been done before. Take your husband.

Good luck!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 29 2016, 10:10 pm
Ask all your neighbors and mention to people who are not your neighbors. Eventually someone will tell you about a woman who has some extra hours. You gotta get in with a group.

joystock

Post Tue, Nov 29 2016, 11:42 pm
My husband hung up signs on Clifton Ave in Spanish (using Google translate) and got me a cleaning lady that way... Good luck

debsey

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 12:16 am
amother wrote:
1. Network with friends, neighbors and family.
2. Call Mrs. Ohayon.
3. Drive around some of the spanish speaking neighborhoods & ask!
it's been done before. Take your husband.

Good luck!

Just keep in mind, a lot of the ladies you meet have jobs already, but if you offer them a dollar more than the lady who currently employs them gives, they'll leave her and come to you. Leaving that lady high and dry (is your blood redder than hers?) and just when you get used to her, someone is going to do exactly that to you.

You're much better off calling Denise Ohayon or Elana Laundau, both of whom give out ladies.

gr8 mom

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 8:06 am
Who are these ladies to call...? What do they do? Has anyone here ever gotten from them?

joystock

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 1:18 pm
Just for the record, before dh hung up signs he researched to find out what the going rate is and will only pay that amount, no more. Not stealing anyone else's help byoffering more, but sometimes ppl aren't happy with their employer and look to move on...

debsey

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 4:08 pm
joystock wrote:
Just for the record, before dh hung up signs he researched to find out what the going rate is and will only pay that amount, no more. Not stealing anyone else's help byoffering more, but sometimes ppl aren't happy with their employer and look to move on...

That's different. YOu are more ehrliche than many.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 6:19 am
Hello, I'm in the Arlington neighborhood. Does anyone know of any available and reliable cleaning ladies nearby? Thank you for any leads. BTW tried Ilana Landau and Denise Ohayon but no one responded back to me. Desperately need help....working full time and have a bunch of kids, and we just moved to a new house and barely keeping up with cleaning. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry