Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Waxing fail before even started

debbie321

Post Tue, Nov 29 2016, 10:26 pm
so I have no time for myself between work and little kids.also have no time to work off baby weight,and im a big size so feeling down. devided 2 buy new lingerie (first time in ages) and was really excited about it...soemthing that would make me feel better about myself... it vame in mail...and I totally needed 2 wax. planned in2 schedule 2 do home wax(I hav a good kit at home. plus too embarresed to go 2 store for bikini +wax. iv done it b4 at home) . tried getting jar opened but it was sealed with wax. put it in microwave with lid 2 melt wax. that melted wax 2 open lid. got it off and realized I needed 2 hurry cuz needed 2 call somr1 15 min later. melted wax and on my way 2 bathroom of looking at lid and wondering how 2 get wax off lid, I felt something warm...I spjlled the wax on the carpet. on the towel in the hallway. on my arms and legs. ....
couldve cried. searched hown2 remove wax while on phone(theyw anted 2 know what typing was)and managed 2 get wax offy hands. not rug or carpet. as husbamd was leaving (I didnt tell him) he said uhhh there is string here on towels and banisters. darn. which yes he touched. and tried scrubbing off his hands sonhe xould go 2 maariv. I give up. wil ltry 2 get off rug this week. just 1 of thise days. I feel so turned off now. thanx for listening to my kvetch....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics