Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
First bra

Bernie

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 8:17 pm
After the camisole type what kind to buy? How? My daughter will not want to go try them on.

singleagain

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 8:20 pm
why does your daughter not want to go? it will be really hard to find the correct style and size without her there.

cm

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 8:47 pm
Personally I like Genie bras, and they worked well for my adolescent daughter. Smooth appearance, very flexible fit (cups are removable), no hardware, straps stay put...They tend to run quite small, so size up. They are very inexpensive so it's easy to try a bunch of sizes, or to have some on hand for a rapidly growing teen.

essie14

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 2:27 am
Why won't she go with you to try them on? Bras are like shoes - you need to try them on. Can you take her to a private boutique or something like that? She will need to try on bras for the rest of her life, best to start now.

salt

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 2:32 am
I can understand her not wanting to go with to get measured, teenagers at that age feel very self-conscious.
Get her to measure herself. Google a 'bra-size' chart, there are 2 measurements you have to take, and according to that, you look up on the char what your size is. Then you go and buy her some.
That's what I did with my DD.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics