Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Tel Aviv hotel

chouli

Post Mon, Dec 05 2016, 7:22 am
Hi, can you recommend a not too expensive but clean hotel in Te Aviv. The difficulty: It should have rooms that accommodate around 6 people.
Any leads?

israeliMD

Post Mon, Dec 05 2016, 10:28 am
Have you considered airbnb? That is what we have done. If you check the listings you can find homes with kosher kitchens. We have never been able to find inexpensive hotels in Tel Aviv for large families. There are cheaper hotels but the pictures on review sites always makes them look dirty.

chouli

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 3:21 am
Thanks, I already looked there. I found some things that might work out, but nothing with a kosher kitchen... Any leads here?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 3:41 am
chouli wrote:
Thanks, I already looked there. I found some things that might work out, but nothing with a kosher kitchen... Any leads here?
wait, you are looking for a hotel where the room itself has a kitchenette? Im not sure you will find that.

Also, how would a hotel room accommodate 6? Usually there are one or two double beds, so the most would be four. You could always ask for two cots.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 3:44 am
My bad. I just did a search for you "tel aviv hotels with kitchens". Here are the results. Maybe this will help you out.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Ho......html

momaleh

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 3:52 am
We stayed at a lovely boutique hotel called the alexander. It's an apt. building turned into a hotel and is all suites. We took a one bedroom, but there might be bigger ones.

momaleh

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 3:53 am
I found the web site:

https://www.alexander.co.il/

It's right by the separate beach.

momaleh

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 3:56 am
2 rooms suites accommodate 6 people. It's also kosher, and we checked with the mashgiach about what we could eat for the included breakfast - all the smoked fish was badatz as were the pastries, although things might have changed. Good luck!

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 4:04 am
momaleh wrote:
We stayed at a lovely boutique hotel called the alexander. It's an apt. building turned into a hotel and is all suites. We took a one bedroom, but there might be bigger ones.
It was on the list of hotels in my search as well Smile

chouli

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 5:31 am
Thanks everyone!!!
Helped me a lot Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions