Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Good Eyeglasses store In BP

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 11:06 am
2 of my kids need eyeglasses and since I'd LOVE IT if they keep it in good shape and condition its impossible to expect that when you want them to wear it every day. Smile
I need a Store that gives Guarantees On frames. I can Barely afford a first pair I definitely cant afford new ones or even charged for fixing them every month or so. Any one know of a store in BP area that has good service and provides Guarantees for their eyeglasses?

happy to be me

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 3:44 pm
MS Optical
5202 16th Avenue
718-436-5900

Diamond Vision
1229 48 Street
718-851-7755

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:06 pm
I always go to diamond vision since my first pair of glasses in the 6 th grade ... Amazing customer service ......

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:25 pm
Diamond Vision is amazing. They know how to fit a pair of glasses precisely for the size, shape, color of face. They guarantee most glasses for one year. They are not cheap though.
We started out there back when dd's face was tiny and after going to about 7 stores, were still unable to find a pair that really fit without looking ridiculous.
But dd kept misplacing hers. And there are no warrantees for that! Once her face fit into regular kid size frames we switched over to the optical store inside 13th Avenue Pharmacy. He has nice looking frames for very inexpensive and he's very into customer satisfaction.
We frequent both establishments often depending on what we're looking for.
Good luck!

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:28 pm
I adore Mrs. Fogel from 48th Street between 18th and 19th ave. Forgot her business name, maybe best eye/best buy optical.... She always knows what looks right on the person and is very reasonably prices. She's very patient and overall a great person to deal with.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:28 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Diamond Vision is amazing. They know how to fit a pair of glasses precisely for the size, shape, color of face. They guarantee most glasses for one year. They are not cheap though.
We started out there back when dd's face was tiny and after going to about 7 stores, were still unable to find a pair that really fit without looking ridiculous.
But dd kept misplacing hers. And there are no warrantees for that! Once her face fit into regular kid size frames we switched over to the optical store inside 13th Avenue Pharmacy. He has nice looking frames for very inexpensive and he's very into customer satisfaction.
We frequent both establishments often depending on what we're looking for.
Good luck!

Diamond Vision is excellent- but he is very very expensive.

MS Optical is supposed to be very good for children.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 4:29 pm
just looked up the info:
Best Eye Buys Optical
Address: 1861 48th St, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Phone:(718) 633-2736

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 8:30 pm
amother wrote:
just looked up the info:
Best Eye Buys Optical
Address: 1861 48th St, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Phone:(718) 633-2736
Pretty sure they don't accept credit cards.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 8:38 pm
Fogel or lens center
Online zenni optical or goggles4u
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries