Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Judaica Book Centre in 5 Rechov Rashi, Bet Shemesh

Giraffe

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 1:21 pm
Hello, I am from the U.S. and I am interested in buying a book from them. I tried calling them but they do not seem to answer. Does anyone from the area know if they are still in business? I want to call them and ask if a product they have is in English (because the same author wrote the same book in English and Hebrew). Also will be useful to know if they are in business before putting up my credit card information online.

Thank you

juggling

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 1:26 pm
Yes, still in business. It's a delivery-only business. He'll get you any book that's currently in print locally. 050-459-8212.

Giraffe

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 1:29 pm
juggling wrote:
Yes, still in business. It's a delivery-only business. He'll get you any book that's currently in print locally. 050-459-8212.

Okay thanks. I tried calling the cell phone number but the message went to quickly and it hung up right away. I am from the U.S. as stated before and don't want to keep calling a long distance number.

Do you know their store hours?
If you are willing to call for me (if you are in Israel) do you know what the message was? I know Hebrew but not fast enough with the phone's message to quickly translate into me head what it was in English.

juggling

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 1:58 pm
It isn't really a store, so they don't keep regular hours. I think the guy is involved in judaica book distribution, but on the warehouse level, and they only retail by order. But I could be mistaken. In any case, maybe try email? Or could you text message? I order from him whenever I need something specific and can't find it in the store (or don't feel like trying stores). I don't buy a lot, but I have always been happy working with him.

Giraffe

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 2:00 pm
juggling wrote:
It isn't really a store, so they don't keep regular hours. I think the guy is involved in judaica book distribution, but on the warehouse level, and they only retail by order. But I could be mistaken. In any case, maybe try email? Or could you text message? I order from him whenever I need something specific and can't find it in the store (or don't feel like trying stores). I don't buy a lot, but I have always been happy working with him.

Managed to reach him. The book I wanted is not available anymore.

Thanks anyway.

juggling

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 2:04 pm
I just called the number. The message said, simply, the customer is not available. Please try later. I'd recommend emailing him to confirm the best way to reach him.

juggling

Post Thu, Dec 15 2016, 2:05 pm
Lol I guess we were both calling him at the same time 😃
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions