Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Fish kirschenbaum guide to wedding management
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

seeker

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 10:48 am
I have a theory...
Hidden: 

Did anyone notice how strangely Laizer reacted when they said Kleinbogen was a code word? He was like "code word?!!!" Seems obvious now that the whole duck sauce thing was never about duck sauce in the first place! After all you really can't hide or use up a hundred cases of duck sauce. Who wants to make some guesses what kind of contraband the "duck sauce" really is?! Do you think it's something seriously illegal that would explain his disproportionate fear of the health department inspections?

Edited because post unintentionally appeared anonymously. Not ashamed of my conspiracy theories Wink

pizza4

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 10:52 am
amother wrote:
I have a theory...
Hidden: 

Did anyone notice how strangely Laizer reacted when they said Kleinbogen was a code word? He was like "code word?!!!" Seems obvious now that the whole duck sauce thing was never about duck sauce in the first place! After all you really can't hide or use up a hundred cases of duck sauce. Who wants to make some guesses what kind of contraband the "duck sauce" really is?! Do you think it's something seriously illegal that would explain his disproportionate fear of the health department inspections?

Omg I love that.

workaholicmama

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 2:45 pm
So I sometiems get my Binah at the end of the week, like last week when I got it Friday or sometimes I get it Motse Shabbos, like this week.... I usually try to open it only lichvod Shabbos, but this thread made me tear it open now....
I'm not gonna share anything I read, but be warned: The action is on....

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 3:00 pm
workaholicmama wrote:
So I sometiems get my Binah at the end of the week, like last week when I got it Friday or sometimes I get it Motse Shabbos, like this week.... I usually try to open it only lichvod Shabbos, but this thread made me tear it open now....
I'm not gonna share anything I read, but be warned: The action is on....

You got the Jan. 23 issue already? how?

workaholicmama

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 3:04 pm
amother wrote:
You got the Jan. 23 issue already? how?

My faithful mailman.(actually mail lady😃)

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 3:24 pm
workaholicmama wrote:
My faithful mailman.(actually mail lady😃)

I think you mean the Jan. 16 issue. I think everyone read that already.

workaholicmama

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 3:38 pm
amother wrote:
I think you mean the Jan. 16 issue. I think everyone read that already.

No I do not. I got the January 16 issue on Friday, and the January 23rd issue in yesterday's mail.

seeker

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 7:47 pm
I didn't even know it was released that early! Aaaaaahhhh! We get delivery to the door, not by mail, and it's supposed to come on Monday but sometimes doesn't show up until Tuesday.

NO SPOILERS WITHOUT ALERTS!

dietcokeaddict

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 8:39 pm
Omg seeker you are so on to something! Yes, the duck sauce thing is appearing a bit more sinister than the big joke it once was, but Laizer? He always struck me as the simplest, least complicated character... Hm...

seeker

Post Sun, Jan 22 2017, 8:50 pm
Well isn't pretty much this whole story about how everyone has something else going on under the surface? And maybe it's not actually sinister, but it is something... I mean, even back since we first heard of the duck sauce, it's always been a thing. Whether idiosyncrasy or drug smuggling plot, it's always had to be something.

booboo24

Post Mon, Jan 23 2017, 12:03 pm
I lost my binah from last week! Can someone fill me in on what happened?

Scotty

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 3:10 pm
BOOM.

Next week Monday's edition...

HERE WE GO!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS!!!

(This is highly unprofessional but I can't resist. Been waiting for this for over a YEAR, for goodness' sakes, cut me a little slack.)

SYA

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 3:20 pm
Looking forward. That's what I turn to first when I get my Binah delivered every Monday.

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 3:22 pm
Well obviously, we've been waiting for this Holtz affair forever, and it comes with the big deadline that was set in what, chapter 3? Of 72 and counting? Clearly my favorite story is wrapping up soon Sad but it has to happen.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 6:01 pm
I just have a little question. Were they booking events for after the deadline?

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 6:36 pm
amother wrote:
I just have a little question. Were they booking events for after the deadline?

I asked myself the same question and concluded that the deadline is not the demolition day, the deadline is for the decision making. So if they decide after the deadline that they are going to close down, then they will stop booking events and just finish the already-booked ones before closing up shop.

mango

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 10:49 pm
Oh my it's getting real. I was having a good laugh about the shidduch made last week my 6 year old was wondering what I was reading that was so funny I tried to explain but I think it went over her head Wink
I truly look forward to it every week especially as it's winding to the clim@x now!

Aetrsnrady

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 10:51 pm
I will really miss it when it's over!

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 10:56 pm
mango wrote:
Oh my it's getting real. I was having a good laugh about the shidduch made last week my 6 year old was wondering what I was reading that was so funny I tried to explain but I think it went over her head Wink
I truly look forward to it every week especially as it's winding to the clim@x now!

Same here! This serial really gave me alot of food for thought and will be sad to see it end Sad
Thank u Scotty for a fantastic Read! I loved the writing style and phrases. Never mind got some great parenting tips!
And oh! P.S. I think my husband was happy to finally hear that he isn't the only guy dealing with an overflowing garbage bag. Lol!

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 11:13 pm
Scotty, you know you're doing it right when it's been 72 chapters and no one is sick of you yet!
I think you have created the most lovable-yet-human protagonist (plus supporting cast) ever. I'm in awe.
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room