Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Creatividee’s Mademoiselle Idee is featured by The Grommet!

Yael

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:56 am

Mademoiselle Idee was born at a serendipitous moment. I had carved out some quality time to spend with my oldest daughter and went hunting for a craft to do together. There were oodles of entertaining craft kits that were fun to do but I wanted something more. I wanted a craft kit that would build skills and culminate in a long-lasting keepsake.
Handcrafting gorgeous jewelry was my answer.

When my daughters friends saw her handiwork they wanted to know where they could get it. They couldn’t believe she created it herself. Soon my kits under the Creatividee label were starring at local parties. And before I knew it sleep away camps and event coordinators were placing significant orders for Creatividee jewelry kits. I now had hundreds of girls clamoring for more. Their mothers were contacting us to inquire where they could purchase individual kits. It brought home to me the irony of it all. My motherly desire to spend quality time with my daughter had evolved into a sizable events and camp craft business. Now I had to redesign my kits for home-use. Madamoiselle Idee is literally a dream come true.

Funny how kids always bring us back to our roots!
Mademoiselle Idee’s limited-edition jewelry kits are designed to empower girls of all ages to seamlessly create gorgeous jewelry. They contain high-quality findings, tools and easy-to-follow instructions. It’s gratifying to create and really boosts self-confidence.

This Chanukah give the gift of Mademoiselle Idee to a girl you love, and illuminate your Chanukah party with Creatividee jewelry making kits.

Email us about our party specials.

info@creatividee.com
www.creatividee.com

Sponsored Post

seeker

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 2:31 am
That was a really nice spotlight!

It's interesting that it mentions it comes with everything "including the pliers." Is there an option to skip the pliers? Seems like fans would end up with a lot of extra pliers lying around, and it could cut costs too.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 9:34 am
Congratulations!

Your website is easy to navigate, your pictures are very professional, and your prices are very on point. I can tell how much thought and work you've put into each project. I've also hosted jewelry parties for birthdays and bas mitzvas, so I know how much work and planning goes into them.

Re: The pliers. I am a jewelry designer, and I can't tell you how many times DD has misplaced my pliers! I always have multiples of the same tools, just in case. Buying inexpensive tools in bulk is always a good idea. (I just wish I could do that with my high end professional grade ones! )

I wish you much success, I'm sure you'll go far. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics