Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Mir brooklyn

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:11 pm
I'm iyh sending my sons there next what what can you tell me about it? Tia

doctorima

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:40 pm
What do you want to know? I assume that if you chose it, you must know something about it, or some people who send there. So what are your questions?

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:43 pm
My father in law is a Rebbi there so we heard good things about that but want to hear from people who send there currently if your happy

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:02 pm
Also I'm confused about the parent body what type is it ?

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:16 pm
amother wrote:
Also I'm confused about the parent body what type is it ?

My uncle is part of the hanhalah. I can say its a very mixed crowd. Yeshivish, working parents, sfardi. Very nice mix. The level of learning is normal. They allow seits if needed. Its a warm place Bh.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:05 pm
I sent there knowing nothing about the place except its hashkafa. So far I have been very happy. My son is in early elementry. All of the rebeim we have had so far are amazing. I wonder if any are your father in law. Its a mixed parent body. More to the frummer side. Its an extremely warm place. I will say that my son has a lot more english homework than I expected.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:06 pm
My father in law is a well know Rebbi .. Very possible he is early elementary and has been there for 30 years

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:25 pm
amother wrote:
My father in law is a well know Rebbi .. Very possible he is early elementary and has been there for 30 years

Cute all ours have been like that so far although I think I know who you mean. What else would you like to know?

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:28 pm
I mainly wanted to know about the parent Body because I was there today and most of the kids seemed yeshivish .. We're not that yeshivish ..

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:30 pm
amother wrote:
I mainly wanted to know about the parent Body because I was there today and most of the kids seemed yeshivish .. We're not that yeshivish ..

Neither am I. It has a more yeshivish leaning, but I do not feel out of place. Its a nice simple crowd which is what I liked the most.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics