Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Navy stroller... is it unisex?
1  2  Next

Is a navy blue stroller unisex?
I would only put a baby boy in a navy blue stroller, and would assume that any baby I see in a navy stroller is a boy  
 3%  [ 12 ]
I would only put a baby girl in a navy blue stroller, and would assume that any baby I see in a navy stroller is a girl  
 0%  [ 1 ]
I would put either a boy or girl in a navy stroller, equally fine, and would make no assumptions of baby's gender based on a navy blue stroller  
 96%  [ 323 ]
Total Votes : 336

amother
Green

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:38 pm
Hi,

I'm wondering what others think.

A navy blue stroller... Is it unisex?

I'm thinking of getting the Uppababy vista in navy blue. I am expecting a boy G-d willing. But I do hope to have more children and at some point a girl.

What do you think?

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:42 pm
If you want you can always add a pink toy, pink liner or something if you have a girl later on. And if she's dressed like a girl and ppl ask if it's a boy that's just how ppl are!

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:43 pm
I own this exact stroller. I have a daughter. Not once has she been mistaken for a boy on account of her stroller colour.

cm

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 6:54 pm
Not that long ago, navy was the default color for strollers. Definitely unisex.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:00 pm
For goodness sakes it's the twenty-first century already. Even the president elect wears pink ties.

amother
White

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:08 pm
I would only put a boy in a navy stroller, but would not make any assumptions about a baby's gender if they're in a navy stroller.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:09 pm
I would use it.
I have an uppababy light blue stroller that I used for my son. I plan on using it for my next iy"H whether it's a boy or a girl. I'll just use a pink blanket etc

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:13 pm
My goodness. I bought a navy stroller for my daughter and a purple one for my son. Don't most people use the same stroller for multiple kids? True, I wouldn't buy a pale pink stroller because that is pretty girly but I think any primary colour is fine for boy or girl.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:37 pm
Yes you can use for girl/boy. It depends on the footmuff or blanket not so much on the stroller

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 7:51 pm
Navy is perfect, I've used mine for a boy and 2 girls so far!!!

amazingmommy

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:01 pm
As other posters said- navy is perfect. I would put both a girl and a boy in it.

MommyM

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:16 pm
Navy is fine for both. My friend got a navy uppababy vista for her first, a girl.

Simple1

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 8:29 pm
Most strollers I see are navy or black regardless of gender. Which makes sense if you're planning to pass it down to a next baby. A pink blanket will make it girly enough.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 10:55 pm
I have a blue stroller and so many people thought my baby boy was a girl. So people weren't assuming gender based on stroller color. He'd be dressed in all blue in his blue stroller and people would still think he was a girl.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 11:00 pm
It's a "boy color" but with a pink liner it could be fine for a girl too.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 11:03 pm
I wanted to buy the chameleon in the navy classic color because kah I'm expecting a boy, but then I worried if the one after this is a girl, that I couldn't put her in it!
So then I thought I'd go with a black or dark grey one and get interchangeable canopies. I thought it was not done... Maybe I should exchange the black one because I really wanted the navy

amother
White

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 11:07 pm
amother wrote:
I would only put a boy in a navy stroller, but would not make any assumptions about a baby's gender if they're in a navy stroller.

Okay, seriously that doesn't need a hug!! What an annoying use of the hug button. If you really think differently, simply counter with your opinion. Rolling Eyes

cinnabuns

Post Sun, Dec 18 2016, 11:58 pm
I have a girl and a navy stroller. Yes she's been confused for a boy, but that happened a big bow on her head and earrings 😂 I always sure to have s.t girly on top

nicole81

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 2:07 am
I bought the uppababy vista in georgie marine blue and the G luxe in b green for my dd and I think the navy is even more typical for a girl than these colors.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 6:11 am
I have a black and bright green stroller. Both boys and girls look very cute in and out of it.
I dress my girls girly and my boys as boys. If someone gets it wrong, that's their problem.
I won't get a pink stroller though.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics