Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
HELP!! Don't know what to buy for 6yr DD

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 11:03 am
I didn't buy a gift for my 6 year old and I just can't think of anything to buy for her. I wanted to buy her a hello kitty cd player and when I casually mentioned it to her, she was like, I don't need that. She doesn't like games and I feel like she's not so interested in dolls anymore. She loves art/craft type stuff but I bought her an art set for her birthday and she has TONS of craft supplies. And I just can't think of anything to buy for her.

Any ideas of what a 6 yr old girl would appreciate?

PAMOM

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 11:11 am
Do you have a local craft store or bead shop that offers lessons for kids or does parent-child classes? I know there's a kosher bakery in Teaneck that has classes for kids--something like that?

PAMOM

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 11:14 am
duplicate

chatz

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 11:16 am
Jewelry
Books if she's started reading
The local stores here have a ton of Chanukah themed crafts. Specific projects are nice, even if you have tons of supplies.
Loom bands
Story CDs /DVDs
Smart watch
Chanukah gelt! Take her to a store and let her choose!

sandys

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 11:22 am
Play school set

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 11:57 am
sticker book and stickers, if she likes projects then maybe a spirograph, magnadoodle

12rivkyk34

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 12:55 pm
How about an easel for her art work?
A charm bracelet or a watch, winter items like a snow man kit or good sled, puzzles, girl play mobil, electric game like bop it, simon or tetris, sport's items like hula hoop, scooter, skip it or jump rope...

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 1:13 pm
I saw an ad, I think on imamother, for jewelry that you make yourself. Choose the jewelry, and then you buy the kit for making the piece.

My girls adore Barbies, even if they're not into dolls.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Dec 25 2016, 5:44 pm
My 5 year old daughter also loves barby dolls but I feel that barby dolls are not tznius when you have big boys. I have boys ranging from 8 years to 16 years....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics