Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Looking for an email friend, a confidant, a safe haven

Ashrei

Post Mon, Dec 26 2016, 10:34 pm
I was just about to respond to "Looking for a growth partner," bc it sounded like such a good idea. But then I had a few realizations as I was typing. Here's my reply:

I think I have everything you wrote in common with you, from fashion to ADD. But my 'victories' are also emotionally and spiritually based, and deep. Otherwise it sounds like a nice idea to have someone to email with.

As I'm typing this, though, I'm realizing I'd like more than just sharing daily little victories. Perhaps a running dialogue about each other's lives, the pains, the success, the struggles, some chizuk, and some things we might not share with a friend we 'knew' irl. Whatever each other is comfortable sharing. Someone to open up to and someone to be a safe haven for.

This person probably enjoys writing and has a flair for the dramatic.

I suppose there would need to be some compatibility for that, soooo...

... if you are a BT or an OTD who returned, in your 30's and interested, please throw me a PM Smile

And I want to disclaim that it may or may not work out. Never did it before.

naomi2

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 3:47 pm
Like a diary that can talk back. If you don't find someone there's always pen and paper. I wish I could help out but I don't fit your profile and I dont invest in relationships generally.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 6:13 pm
I do my "interactive diary" on LiveJournal. You can set your security settings, and invite people who you want to be on your filter. Pick a screen name, and you can still be totally anonymous if you want.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics