Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
ECommerce Amazon/Ebay Salary

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 2:24 pm
Anyone work for a Amazon/Ebay/Wal-Mart/Jet Seller?

how much do u get paid, how many years are you working there, what are your responsibilities?

you can add your location if u want.

a number of ppl asked this question on different threads so I decided to make a new one.

Thanks

shacn

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 4:22 pm
I am a seller on ebay, it is my part time job as I dont do that much business on it. I come home with around 5-7k a year from it. I used to make a lot more, like 30k. but now I have a full time job so this has gone part time.

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 4:25 pm
shacn wrote:
I am a seller on ebay, it is my part time job as I dont do that much business on it. I come home with around 5-7k a year from it. I used to make a lot more, like 30k. but now I have a full time job so this has gone part time.

Hi thank you for taking the time to respond.

im asking about people who work FOR an Ecommerce Business, not the actual Small Business Owners/Sellers.

Thank You

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Dec 27 2016, 5:20 pm
shacn wrote:

I hope it's okay to hijack a little - do you have to put money up to sell things, or can you pay for the merchandise as the orders and payments come in?
Like is there any downside/investment/risk involved.

I'm interested in getting into ecommerce even if just for the experience. I'm looking for a job and keep seeing ads looking for people with ecommerce experience.

allcuteonesrtak

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 11:27 am
amother wrote:
I hope it's okay to hijack a little - do you have to put money up to sell things, or can you pay for the merchandise as the orders and payments come in?

I'm interested in getting into ecommerce even if just for the experience. I'm looking for a job and keep seeing ads looking for people with ecommerce experience.

I'm also looking for a job! I have a nice amount of ecommerce experience.

if your looking to really get into it(as a seller), you have to invest. I guess you can drop ship items, but then you have to make sure wherever you drop ship it from has the items in stock, you don't want to be left with items you sold but you don't actually have the product. and if you already have the product when you put it up, then you have to invest. and hope it sells.

can u share posts of jobs that require ecommerce experience? pretty please!

you can pm me if you'd like..

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 11:33 am
I do this. I work part time, 23 hours a week. I earn $500/week before taxes.

This is actually the lower end, I know some people are paid more. But for me flexibility was most important and the work environment is very pleasant. My boss supports my flexible hours and I basically make my own hours and work from home part of the time. That was a big deal to me and easily worth declining a job offer that would have paid a little more.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 11:37 am
What about anyone in England doing this I'm interested in the amount in pounds

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 11:52 am
amother wrote:
I do this. I work part time, 23 hours a week. I earn $500/week before taxes.

This is actually the lower end, I know some people are paid more. But for me flexibility was most important and the work environment is very pleasant. My boss supports my flexible hours and I basically make my own hours and work from home part of the time. That was a big deal to me and easily worth declining a job offer that would have paid a little more.

thanks for taking the time to respond!

where are you located?

did you/ do u have experience?

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 12:04 pm
amother wrote:
thanks for taking the time to respond!

where are you located?

did you/ do u have experience?

In Boro Park. I have about 6 years experience. Working for this company for 4 years. The first 2.5 years I earned about $18/hr and then I asked for a raise to about $21.75/hr.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 4:25 pm
Amother crimson- is your company hiring??

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 5:57 pm
amother wrote:
Amother crimson- is your company hiring??

Lol. Not currently as far as I know but they may be hiring next summer.

Mrs. Annie

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 8:02 am
amother wrote:

You should try ViralStyle. The merchandise only gets manufactured after an order comes in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics