Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for a woman in critical condition from birth
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

cozyblanket

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 2:41 pm
That is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it! I will keep davening for her.

My son and I just said a tefillah together and he ran and got his wallet and offered to give 10 cents to tzeddakah in her zechus.

May we hear good things.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 3:46 pm
WOW!

summer0808

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 9:53 pm
I think she's the one in Kimball in Lakewood? My DD went with a few friends on Pesach to talk/sing to her. (They had requested). DD says that it was amazing that when the girls shmoozed between each other there was no brain activity but when they sang especially from the list of posted favorites there was brain activity!

She should have a refuah shlaima!

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 11:39 pm
Amazing
I appreciate you sharing this

Last edited by amother on Fri, Jan 10 2020, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

CatLady

Post Mon, Apr 24 2017, 6:34 am
What is the list of songs that Mimi responds to? I will add them to my playlist, in addition to continuing to daven for her.

MrsEsther

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 3:39 pm
My friend Mimi passed away πŸ˜“πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯ Baruch Dayan Haemet!!
Please say Tehilim Liluy Nishmat!!

Beyla

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 3:50 pm
So so so sad.... may hashem help her husband and children... baruch dayan haemet

myself

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 4:03 pm
I am SO shocked!!! Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

BDE. May the family find comfort among the mourners of Zion.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 4:05 pm
Bde
So heartbreaking

cnc

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 4:06 pm
BDE.
Terrible shock 😰

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 4:14 pm
BDE. So sad...

sourstix

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 6:38 pm
Oy, I just wanted to say tehillim for her......bde.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 7:05 pm
Levaya info: Magen david cong.
2021 67th street 11204 between 20th and 21st avenues... 10am tomorrow

CatLady

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 7:08 pm
BDE. How heartbreaking.

Orchid

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 7:26 pm
http://matzav.com/mrs-mimi-chammah-ah/

It is with immense feelings of sadness that Matzav.com reports the passing of Mrs. Mimi Chammah a”h.

Thousands of Yidden around the world had been davening for Miriam Chaya bas Bracha, but Hashem chose to take this beautiful flower so it can be next to His Kisei Hakavod.

Mimi gave birth to her third child, a baby girl, four months ago and immediately fell into a coma. Unfortunately, she never recovered. Her neshamah returned to its Creator this afternoon, plunging her family, her many friends, and so many admirers into mourning.

Mimi was a resident of Flatbush, Brooklyn, where she and her husband, Gabi, were raising their beautiful family.

She is a daughter of Mrs. Barbara Bensoussan, the talented writer whose literary creations grace the pages of Mishpacha Magazine.

Mimi hailed from a wonderful family, and she applied the ideals and values she learned from her parents into her own children, establishing a home of Torah and Kiddush Hashem.

Mimi ran a pre-school in Flatbush, where the children under her care were the beneficieries of her kindness and sensitivity. She truly cherished every child and showered them with love.

After she fell into a coma, Mimi was transferred to Kimball Medical Center in Lakewood, NJ, where she was under the care of Dr. Chuna Leibowitz.

Mimi is survived by her parents, her husband, their three children, and many grieving friends.

Umacha Hashem dimah me’al kol ponim.

Yehi zichroh boruch.

{Matzav.com}

minnie mouse

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 8:31 pm
bd"e Crying

sourstix

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 8:38 pm
Oy I really don't want to say anything to hurt anyone. Kimball hospital in Lakewood is a bad hospital. There must be a very good reason she was taken there instead of the great hospital s in New York. I'm just not understanding this. Unless they wanted this particular doctor.

Bde Hashem knows best. Can someone explain? Ok if this is too hurtful then disregard. I'm just shocked to have read this unless something is missing here

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 8:40 pm
sourstix wrote:
Oy I really don't want to say anything to hurt anyone. Kimball hospital in Lakewood is a bad hospital. There must be a very good reason she was taken there instead of the great hospital s in New York. I'm just not understanding this. Unless they wanted this particular doctor.

Bde Hashem knows best. Can someone explain? Ok if this is too hurtful then disregard. I'm just shocked to have read this unless something is missing here

She was in a hospital in NY. But the hospital wanted to pull the plug bec of regulations. They switched her to Kimball because they didn't have that issue there.

sourstix

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 8:53 pm
Oh wow! Thanks for sharing this with me. A real eye opener. I learned something today!

Alas, it's still the will of Hashem. We did our effort and Hashem decided to take her. Umacha Hashem dima meal Kolkata panim. So painful.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Apr 26 2017, 8:56 pm
Kimball hospital means a separate wing thats run by a frum doctor for people that are stuck in a hospital with nothing really to do for them. Lots of people are transferred there. Its supposed to be good care. I think the Doctors name is Dr. Howard Leibowitz. Its not really anything to do with the regular kimball hospital.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed