Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Need body/stomach degreaser asap

OMG!

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 4:29 am
Seriously. Like the sponge and soap I use to wash my frying pan.
I consumed so much oily stuff these past few days, need cleansing drink ideas for tomorrow. Please post your best recipes!

zaq

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 6:19 am
There's no such thing as a cleansing food or beverage unless you mean a powerful laxative of the type you use to prep for a colonoscopy. This won't make you lose fat; it will only dehydrate you and empty your bowel of material that would have been eliminated anyway. It just eliminated it faster and more unpleasantly.

To get rid of the oil you consumed, swear off the fried foods starting now and go out for a nice brisk walk every day. Sorry to disappoint but that's the way things work. There is no fast an easy way to get rid of fat.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 7:18 am
Drink water. It's good for you.

sourstix

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 7:22 am
Eat food in high fiber, drinking lots of water, together they get rid of garbage. Brisk walking. And cut down fat for a certain amount of time. Don't do this drastically! Start one at a time

I sound like an expert......

cbg

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 9:05 am
zaq wrote:
There's no such thing as a cleansing food or beverage unless you mean a powerful laxative of the type you use to prep for a colonoscopy. This won't make you lose fat; it will only dehydrate you and empty your bowel of material that would have been eliminated anyway. It just eliminated it faster and more unpleasantly.

To get rid of the oil you consumed, swear off the fried foods starting now and go out for a nice brisk walk every day. Sorry to disappoint but that's the way things work. There is no fast an easy way to get rid of fat.

Agree
Leafy greens, lots and lots, think a good HUGE kale and spinach salad, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This and a 4 oz normal size protein and you are good to go. With a tsp of a good healthy fat. Mix it well and season, you'll barely miss there is not a full TBSP.

Also, I know most people will think this is gross, but I like it.
ACV, apple cider vinegar tea, hot or cold.
Buy the ACV that says "with the mother", it's cloudy, NOT clear.
Make yourself a large pitcher, 80-100oz, of your favorite tea. To the pitcher add 6 TBSP of ACV, 6TBSP lemon juice, and sweetner of choice, I like Sweet Leaf. Drink this all day. This tastes a little tangier than lemonade, it's not bad at all.
***WARNING*** This will eat the enamel from your teeth so rinse your mouth out well after you drink this, or drink it with a straw. I would do both.

If you eat really clean, NO PROCESS FOODS, a lot of greens, and drink this tea in one month you will see a change, you will see it also in a week, but one month you'll really see it.

Good Luck

Seas

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 10:15 am
zaq wrote:

Exactly. Your body has a self cleansing system built in and it really doesn't need your help. Just don't stuff it with chazerai.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 11:19 am
Seas wrote:
Exactly. Your body has a self cleansing system built in and it really doesn't need your help. Just don't stuff it with chazerai.

While that's true, the cleansing bodies I.e. the liver, kidneys, gallbladder, pancreas, etc. need to be clean too.
The cleanse mentioned above sounds like it would be good for your liver and gallbladder after the abuse the greasy foods gave them.
(I didn't know this until I was hospitalized over succos with gallstones. I now know how to be nice to my gallbladder and keep it clean. I did not risk sufganiyot or fried latkes this year.)

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 11:24 am
Drink lots of water! That should help
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics