Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Are the shoe boots everyone has Lakewood comfortable??
1  2  Next

allergymom

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 12:05 pm
I was in Lakewood on Thursday in the rain and saw tons of ladies wearing cute shoe boots! What brand are they? I am from out of town, can I get them online? Are they waterproof, warm and comfortable?

tigerwife

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 12:36 pm
Can you post a picture to show what you mean?

allergymom

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 2:35 pm
I don't have a picture, I was visiting Lakewood on Thursday and I saw many women wearing short boots in all different colors and they looked waterproof.

treestump

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 2:39 pm
Sounds like booties. I have waterproof booties, they are warm and very comfortable.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 2:45 pm
Guess I'm not one of those Lakewood women - don't have any waterproof booties. Would love to see a picture of what you are talking about.

I'm wearing very comfortable water-proof boots right now. But you don't want to ask how old they are. A few years ago DD told me not to wear them anymore...but more recently she told me they are back in style! Smile

livinginflatbus

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 2:53 pm
I don't live in Lakewood but you can buy them anywhere online . I got mine for 30 dollars from 6 pm. Amazon sells lots of different styles

nicole81

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 2:56 pm
I also bought mine on Amazon over a year ago. Funny to know they're all the rage now Smile

allergymom

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 3:22 pm
I went to JII Pizza and I saw the same short boots in all different colors...they were soo cute. I should have asked someone... That's why I figured if I post it, someone could let me know that brand so I could look them up online..

treestump

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 3:36 pm
I haven't been in Lakewood for a while, but last year Blundstone booties and similar styles were quite popular in NY. That may be what you saw.

anonymrs

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 4:44 pm
I have these. Is this what you're talking about? http://www.samedelman.com/en-U......aspx

QUEENY

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 6:20 pm
I have these that I bought from Macy's Ralph Lauren..they are cute but I don't find them comfortable, I wear an insert at it helps a little.

flower200

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 6:41 pm
ur probably talking about these

https://stepinelegance.com/col.....es/f6

allergymom

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 9:42 pm
Yes! You found them! but with very different prices! I did not see suede ones, as it was raining, and I saw them in a few different colors.. Are they waterproof and comfortable?

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 10:02 pm
I have the Sam Edelman ones. They are very comfortable.

allergymom

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 10:53 pm
Amazing! Are they warm?

seeker

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 11:44 pm
I see a knockoff at Target for $20. Possibly not as fashionable, hard to tell from the pic, but if someone wanted to go with this style but less spendy, there you go.

cnc

Post Mon, Jan 02 2017, 11:52 pm
I have similar ones that I picked up from Century 21 a couple of years ago. They were about $35 and the company is Henry Ferrera. They're extremely comfortable surprisingly.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 12:02 am
How come I can't get the link to see what you guys are taking about? Tongue Out
I'd love a new pair of waterproof rain boots. The ones I've been wearing for the past couple of years are great in terms of protection but cut into my ankles so I wear anklets with them and only wear them on very rainy days.

Last edited by ra_mom on Tue, Jan 03 2017, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

green mom

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 12:11 am
I got them from target on sale for $13. Did not wear them yet.. Not sure if they look to much of an imitation.

frumPA

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 2:26 am
I bought them on amazon and returned them. I wore it on a snowy day and water goes in the sides where the elastic is as that's material and not plastic. They are cute but when getting rain boots if they are not totally waterproof what's the point?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars