Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
New shopping mall opening in Lakewood??
Previous  1  2  3  4

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 9:29 am
debsey wrote:
.For some reason, the powers that be want to get us all riled up, then they will build whatever they were planning on building in the first place and say they did it "to represent the voters more faithfully." Whatever it is, I'm losing faith that it has anything approaching my personal best interest in mind.

It's really sad, we used to actually believe them that they had our personal best interest in mind. Or even if it wasn't our best interest, if it was in BMG's best interest then that would somehow trickle down to the rest of us. They've proven to us time and time again, that they only have their own best interests in mind and they could care less about the average guy living in Lakewood. Of course that's only until the tent event comes around, suddenly we're all so important again (or at least our money is).

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 10:18 am
glutenless wrote:
Of course that's only until the tent event comes around, suddenly we're all so important again (or at least our money is).

They actually stopped the tent event a couple of years ago for some reason. Maybe this is why lol.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 10:33 am
Cmon be nice wrote:
They actually stopped the tent event a couple of years ago for some reason. Maybe this is why lol.

I seem to recall an event last year. Am I mixed up? I think it was actually set up near the area where the mall is to be built. And my credit card is charged monthly.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 2:05 pm
Nope. No more event. Just neighborhood Shabbosim with the Roshei Yeshiva and a phone campaign for donation.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating