Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Most comfortable wig

MK3

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 8:48 pm
I need a new wig, the ones I have are tory and very unhappy because I find them to be super uncomfortable, besides for the fact that I was unhappy with other problems I had with them.

I don't mind paying whatever it is, as long as I get my money's worth. don't want to overspend and be unhappy.

My number one criteria is comfort I need something that after being up all night with my toddler (because she has a cold) and having to go to work the next day, something that's not going to make my headache worse.

looking for brown with virgin blonde highlights. (no color treated) also looking for easy care. I don't know why these wigs are so hard to brush, my hair does not act like that. something I can style and can hold a wave, but also if I wash and condition, it dries like a normal person's hair.

any advise would be appreciated.

gamanit

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 10:15 pm
I haven't found much difference in comfort between my wigs aside from the one wig I have that is not a full cap. I know Renaissance Wigs advertises their highlighted wigs but I think others do as well.

cm

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 10:58 pm
I find most of the discomfort comes from the hardware. Much better once I started using a Wigrip and no combs/clips.

trixx

Post Fri, Jan 06 2017, 12:01 am
Remove clips, use wig grip velvet headband, and get the cap personally fitted. The actual hair has nothing to do

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 06 2017, 2:14 am
I'm told that if money is no object, hand-sewn wigs are more comfortable. No experience to share, though because money IS an object!

bamba

Post Fri, Jan 06 2017, 6:43 am
Try a Miri maybe. They have gorgoeus highlighted pieces and are reallly comfortable. Regarding knotiness if it's a nest it's faulty! Wigs are going to get knotty though. From coats scarves etc. Especially if they are curly. Miri has stunning naturally curly ones but they need more maintenance.

musicmom

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:24 pm
I have a hand sewn sheitel but my Freeda is probably the most comfortable. It NEVER knots and it is curly and just the same color and texture as my hair. I emailed pictures of myself to Freeda and they mailed it to me. You have several days to return it and I ended up exchanging for a different size. I also have little kids and teach all day so it is so nice to have a no maintenance sheitel. I literally wash it every 1-2 months and that is it I never have to brush it it never knots, and it never moves on my head - no clips or combs.

QUEENY

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:05 pm
I have found my Clary's to have the most comfortable nets...I have always bought naturally wavy Frizzy pieces so I can't really attest to the hair..but I feel like I can wear them all day!

mha3484

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:15 pm
I keep hearing how comfy the wunderwig is. Its really natural looking too and only $980.00.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels