Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Looking for day camps, Pomona/ Monsey area

honeygold

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 9:43 pm
I am looking for a day camp for my 6 yr old daughter and another day camp for my sons ages 5 and 3. I live in Pomona but it can be in monsey as well. It also has to have the option of transportation. Any suggestions?

momX4

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 9:49 pm
Look into Merakdim. They should have for these ages. I know that they are being in a new location this year.

Another option is Tenokee. I thibk its on Smolley drive. Not sure if they offer transportation.

You can allways find someone in your neighborhood that sends to same camp and offer to pay them.

honeygold

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:08 am
Thanx, what type of people send there?

saw50st8

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 5:33 pm
honeygold wrote:
I am looking for a day camp for my 6 yr old daughter and another day camp for my sons ages 5 and 3. I live in Pomona but it can be in monsey as well. It also has to have the option of transportation. Any suggestions?

My kids are in Camp 613 and really like it. They have a boys division and girls division and pre-school is mixed until going into first grade. They have a ton of fun activities like ice-skating, great swimming program, gymnastics and dance for the girls...

BrachaBatya

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 5:41 pm
Call Chabad of New City. Their "Gan Izzy" (Gan Israel) camp for little ones is adorable. My youngest used to go there. They do have busing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers