Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bean bag cushion

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:38 am
I am looking to buy a big bean bag cushion for my kids and extra seating. I want one that is pretty large and is durable and will last... Anyone have one they r happy with?

anon because ive asked around IRL...

doctorima

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:01 am
We have this and love it: https://www.amazon.com/Cozy-Sa.....PATK. It's not cheap, but is incredibly well-made and you definitely get what you pay for, and it comes in various sizes and colors. If you want something cheaper, try: https://www.amazon.com/Big-Joe.....98HA.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 11:27 am
Thanks. The links arent working. Can you resend them please?

doctorima

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:25 pm
Oops, they don't work because the period at the end of the sentence got incorporated into the links. Copy the link and delete the period at the end and it should work fine. Let me know if you still have a problem.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:48 pm
Thanks. It worked. The first one looks like what I'm looking for. The second one looks so flat and small.. is the brand of the first one better than big Joe? Cuz they make diff ones too...

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:54 pm
I wouldn't in a million years spend the money personally, but the biggest, most durable, coolest ones I've ever seen are at Luvsac. Check them out at their website.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:58 pm
My kids love the yogibo one. They have cool stores in some malls with all their different bean bags set out so you can try them. We went to the one in Palisades mall near monsey.
But they're expensive.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:58 pm
amother wrote:
I wouldn't in a million years spend the money personally, but the biggest, most durable, coolest ones I've ever seen are at Luvsac. Check them out at their website.

those prices r crazy!! who spends that kind of money on these things?! even spending $100 is pushing it for me but its for multiple purposes including it being beneficial for a sensory child....

doctorima

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 1:19 pm
Yes, the first brand I posted is WAY better than the 2nd one. I just didn't know your budget, so was giving you a cheaper option. The 1st one is really, really well made, and when I had a question about it, I called up and spoke to the head guy, who was really helpful and takes pride in and stands behind his product 100%. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend it.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 1:16 am
So what's the difference btwn these 2? Which one is better?

https://www.yogibo.com/yogibo-mini/

Or

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....=UTF8

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:11 am
bump

doctorima

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 11:16 am
No experience with the Yogibo, but as noted, we're extremely happy with the Amazon one, which has a lot more reviews, is a little cheaper, and also has Amazon's return policy if you're unhappy with it for any reason.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 1:28 pm
Hi, I posted about the yogibo one. While I have no idea which bean bag is better as I only have this one, Doctorima just reminded me that the amazon return policy is probably better.

Though we are happy with the actual beanbag, when we originally received it after ordering it online, we wanted to return it (not that there was anything wrong with it, we just changed our mind about having such a large item in my kids' small bedroom.) Problem was the company's return policy required us to pay for the return shipping plus they would deduct a percentage from the refund in re-stocking fees. So it would have come out to around $50 for us to return it! We kept it in the end and are happy with it but I figured I'll let you know it's not easy to return their items.
I know it was my fault and I should have read their return policy before ordering which I forgot to do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics