Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Nosering
Previous  1  2

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:34 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Well it's done and I got a simple stud until it heals then I'll go to a silver ring.

There aren't any social ramifications I can think of. I'm going on 66 and live in the PNW. I'm not the only yenta in my community that has magenta hair or a pierced nose. (Actually my hair is currently magenta, hot pink and a purple right now.)

Ooh, but you've still helped us narrow it down.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:36 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Ooh, but you've still helped us narrow it down.

Narrow what down?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:38 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Narrow what down?

All these pieces of yourself you're dropping Wink

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:39 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I'll be nosy (pun intended), if you don't mind. A stud on the nostril? Ring on the nostril? Ring on the septum?

I like studs on the nostril, but don't think it would go over well for a woman of a certain age in a professional setting.

Oh I regret not getting a septum piercing when I was younger. No this was just a nostril piercing. I don't live on the east coast. I've worked with many women and men in professional settings that have simple facial piercings. It's really no big deal.

Last edited by MagentaYenta on Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:47 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
All these pieces of yourself you're dropping Wink

Dropping? Seriously you are making zero sense. Spell it out for me.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:54 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Dropping? Seriously you are making zero sense. Spell it out for me.

Identifying details. Heaven knows I've left pieces of myself all over and I'd hate for someone to compile a comprehensive dossier. I wasn't being serious about anything. Maybe I should just delete all this and get a good night's sleep.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics