Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Leaking diapers

Gitch

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 9:54 am
What is the best diaper to prevent leaks? My DC is 4 months and 14 lbs. Whenever I hold DC in an upright or sitting position, the poop goes straight up the back. Which diaper brand is tight in the back? I've tried swaddlers, pampers baby dry and target brand. The target size 2 is larger than the other two, but still leak.

Is there a brand that will make a difference, or do I have to wait this stage out and deal with poopy clothes?

esmom

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:03 am
My 2 year old had same issue . Tried every brand. All leaked up the back. Then tried cosco's brand kirkland diapers and never had a problem since. My daughter was small in the area so kirkland had a better snug fit in the back. Its worth a try. My other kids I swore by pampers but they themselves tokd me that its nit necesaarily the best for every child. Some people go up or down a size and it works but it didnt for her. It was just the change in company that did it. Good luck!

MommyM

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:20 am
Huggies little snugglers has an extra elastic in the upper back that usually prevents it from going up the back.

bsy

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:29 am
My baby is 14 pounds at 4 months and wears size 3...maybe that would help some of the leaks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics