Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Things your toddler says
Previous  1  2

sheifelah

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 12:55 pm
LOL these are great!

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 2:27 am
After Chanukah I asked my husband to please clean the small glass oil cups of his Menorah. As he's doing that at the sink/counter my almost 3 year old comes in and says 'what are you doing? Mommies do that. Abas don't work so hard. Abas just watch on the computer' Rolling Laughter

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 5:43 am
3yo dd fell off her little toddler bed one night. Dh went to put her back and kiss away her booboos.
In the morning she crawled into my bed and cuddled up. We had this "conversation" and we talked about what happened in middle of the night. So I asked her and she tells me. We get to the part where "tatty kissed her booboo" I ask her, "did it take the booboo away" she answeres "uuuum no, but it helped"

After succahs on isri chag, I was having another "conversation" with 3 yo dd. I was telling her that mommy is a little sad that yom tov is over. And that we love when it's yom tov and now it's not anymore. She responded "you don't have to be sad, yom tov will come again."

My almost 2 yo is very non-verbal. But at the same time extremly comunicative. She judt gets ut all across thru expressions hand and head gestures and the few words she does say.
We put up a new thing on the kitchen wall one night. The next morning I walked jnto the kitchen with her and she looked at it and said "woooow. (Pause) Wooooooow. (Pause) Wooooow." She was scrutinizing it from all sides. When I asked her if its 'shein' (pretty) she shook her head up and down and says "shaaay"

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:38 am
She calls my tichel (snood) a "tuchus"

all is good

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:45 am
We went to my inlaws bungalow for a shabbos in the summer. One of the beds in the room we were supposed to sleep in was a little broken. My MIL was debating what to do abt it while my DD and I looked on...and then my DD said to my MIL "its ok, my mommy and tatty sleep in one bed anyhow!" embarrassed

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 12:14 pm
I'm awesome!

It was cute, I don't know if she knew what it means. But im glad she has good self esteem!

Moonlight

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 12:53 pm
"I'm not a cute. I'm a boy" (24 months)

chocolatecake

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:00 pm
My son is three. He came to bed in middle of the night. I asked him why are you here. "I was lonely."

Every morning when my two year old daughter wakes up she comes to me and says mommy wanna eat. Then she walks over to my night table and gives me my tichel. "mommy need pichel" then she goes to the side of my bed and gets my crocks. "mommy need cock" The minute my husband walks in the door in the evening she runs over to him with his crocks. "totty cock"

ectomorph

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:20 pm
Me: guess who's coming to visit?!
2 year old: a donkey!

ectomorph

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 4:21 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Me: guess who's coming to visit?!
2 year old: a donkey!
(the correct answer was savta)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics