Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Is there anywhere I can advertise for free or at a low cost?

dare2dream

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 11:56 am
I am starting to do makeup professionally in Lakewood and I was wondering if there is anywhere I can advertise for free. Doing makeup is a real passion of mine and I don't have extra income to advertise right now. Any ideas?

saw50st8

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 12:10 pm
dare2dream wrote:
I am starting to do makeup professionally in Lakewood and I was wondering if there is anywhere I can advertise for free. Doing makeup is a real passion of mine and I don't have extra income to advertise right now. Any ideas?

Donate your services to a few chinese auctions / shul events type things. It's the easiest way to get your name out there.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 12:52 pm
dare2dream wrote:

instagram.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 12:54 pm
Social media...

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:17 pm
amother wrote:
instagram.

This - read up on social media marketing, see how other makeup artists display their work on Instagram, and put some effort into it.

Network - mention that you do makeup, be willing to give people makeup tips for free....

Start building a mailing list and send out valuable content (like makeup tips, what makeup is in this season), and special promotions.

Run a referral program for your customers - every person they refer that comes to you, they get a discount on their next face done...

Read a lot about content marketing - if you do it right, it can be a major source of income for your business and a great way to get the word out and establish you as a makeup expert.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:41 pm
facebook is free.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics