Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo that turns into a double

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:13 pm
Not sure what it's called. It's a single that has a "diaper bag" near the seat. It turns into a double when needed. Dh saw it in the store and fell in love with that look. He says now we can just purchase one carriage instead of 2. Does anyone have any info on it? Is it good as a single? It is a wide klutz?

Tekky

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:29 pm
itts called the donkey. plenty of posts already here talk about it

Blessing1

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:47 pm
It's a bugaboo donkey, it's wider then an average single carriage.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 2:48 pm
It comes as a single. Then you can add pieces to expand it to a double. It was called the Buffalo I think. Doesn't the Donkey come straight as a double?

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:03 pm
You're talking about the bugaboo mono. Then you buy the extension kit for $300.

mfb

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:04 pm
amother wrote:
It comes as a single. Then you can add pieces to expand it to a double. It was called the Buffalo I think. Doesn't the Donkey come straight as a double?

Buffalo is a single. It does NOT become a double. That's the donkey.

maidale

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:14 pm
It's the donkey. While it looks wider than average in single mode, it actually measures the same as the chameleon. I have it. I love it. But I'm a big walker and need a smooth easy push. It is not made to fold in and out of the car. I love the versatility of it and the loads of storage is offers. As a single it's called bugaboo donkey mono. You can later purchase an extension kit with an additional seat to turn it into a double.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:17 pm
maidale wrote:
It's the donkey. While it looks wider than average in single mode, it actually measures the same as the chameleon. I have it. I love it. But I'm a big walker and need a smooth easy push. It is not made to fold in and out of the car. I love the versatility of it and the loads of storage is offers. As a single it's called bugaboo donkey mono. You can later purchase an extension kit with an additional seat to turn it into a double.

Thanks for clearing it up

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 6:15 pm
I have it for my twins. I love it. Sometimes I take one baby out at a time and I don't need a separate stroller. I will use it for my next kid iyh because it has that basket on the side which is amazing for groceries and extras. However I have a separate car stroller and would NEVER suggest it to someone who intends to drive a lot with their stroller. It's HEAVY.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics