Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Help me find a wedding hall in NY area?

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 6:33 pm
Hi all I'm trying to help a friend who is from oot and not very well connected in NY. Did anyone here go to a wedding at either Beth Shalom in Lawrence or The White Shul? There are budget constraints so I'm trying to help her find a pretty place to accommodate about 300 people for 20k. Any other ideas? Tiferes Mordechai was booked and she really doesn't like Tiferes Rivka.

crbc

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 8:16 pm
Wedding hall guide from chossonandkallah.com

nicole81

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 8:31 pm
amother wrote:
Hi all I'm trying to help a friend who is from oot and not very well connected in NY. Did anyone here go to a wedding at either Beth Shalom in Lawrence or The White Shul? There are budget constraints so I'm trying to help her find a pretty place to accommodate about 300 people for 20k. Any other ideas? Tiferes Mordechai was booked and she really doesn't like Tiferes Rivka.

Is her budget for the entire wedding 20k or just for the hall? I priced out the white shul and Beth shalom 2 years and if her entire budget is 20k, I don't think either place will work.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 9:13 pm
I got married at the white shul alost ten years ago. People loved the food and still rave about it. We liked the fact we could use all different rooms for the wedding so nothing hd to be shuffled during the party. Bedeken/ shmorg was in one room, chuppa in shul and the hall was for the meal/ dancing. If I remember correctly, my wedding cost about 26k including pics/video (on the cheaper side), music, flowers (also v minimal) invites...I'm not sure what else was included in the total. We had about 270 guests (both not from Ny...)

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 12:48 am
Viznitz in Borough Park reasonable
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics