Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Where Is Sasha Obama At The Farewell Address?
Previous  1  2

doctorima

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:38 am
Chayalle wrote:
When I run for president, I won't make my kids miss school for every speech I make.

That's probably in their best interest. If they're not allowed to go to Florida, just imagine what would happen to them if they went to DC! Smile

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 1:23 pm
She had an exam the next morning.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 1:25 pm
RDR wrote:
Always start with 'mishpucha'

What does this statement even mean?

Fox

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 1:52 pm
Besides, what responsible parents would drag their kid through Chiraq? Though I imagine they took the Kennedy from ORD to McCormick Place, thus avoiding the actual war zones.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 1:58 pm
doctorima wrote:
That's probably in their best interest. If they're not allowed to go to Florida, just imagine what would happen to them if they went to DC! Smile

Hey that's two different places on the map. They are allowed to go to DC AFAIK. Would I consider running for president otherwise? What on earth would my kids do every Shabbos? DC is only a few hours from Lakewood by car....

theoneandonly

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 2:01 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
This though my dds are still quite far from being teens. In fact when I think back on the past few presidents, even if I disagree with some of their policies or certain actions, overall I find them to be classy people who know how to act in polite company. I still can't believe that Trump is really our President now.

Scratching Head Was Bill Clinton not one of the last few Presidents?

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 2:59 pm
theoneandonly wrote:
Scratching Head Was Bill Clinton not one of the last few Presidents?

That's why I wrote "disagree with some of their actions" I still feel that he's more polite and refined that Donald trump. Feel free to disagree.

theoneandonly

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 4:26 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
That's why I wrote "disagree with some of their actions" I still feel that he's more polite and refined that Donald trump. Feel free to disagree.

I'm not sure I would trust my daughters with him any more than with Trump, but ok

pause

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 5:16 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
MORE polite and refined than Trump means nothing. He is not a moral or dignified person. Sorry.

ValleyMom

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:57 pm
Sit tight people this is jujutsu the beginning the best is yet to come <sarcasm>
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics