Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Fake news
Previous  1  2  3

ectomorph

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:06 pm
It's ridiculous to take one occasion as a reason to disrespect Obama. He's been nothing but a loving husband and father and I have been impressed by this. He was a wonderful role model for the American people. Particularly blacks who now know that they have a chance of holding public office.

I don't like Trump as a person. I think he's a pritzusdik person and I wouldn't invite him for a shabbos meal or go to meet him unless my Rav said to.

But I think he's better for America than Clinton would have been. So I voted for him and support him And respect him as president.

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:25 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
You cannot respect someone because he did things that you disagree with 30-something years ago?

So, I assume that you didn't vote for Trump, given all of his statements about z3xual harassment, allegations of drug use back in the 80s, etc.

And you must have despised Bush, given his drinking problems (which he admirably overcame), not to mention allegations that he was snorting cocaine at Camp David when his father was president (which, again, he overcame, assuming it was true).

Obama is no saint. No one is. Live with it.

YOU AGREE WITH ME. No one is a saint. Do you get it yet? Are you just being difficult for a reason?

Fox eloquently explained the characteristics necessary to win the White House are not compatible with sainthood. I agree.

shoshanim999

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 3:57 pm
Squishy wrote:
YOU AGREE WITH ME. No one is a saint. Do you get it yet? Are you just being difficult for a reason?

Fox eloquently explained the characteristics necessary to win the White House are not compatible with sainthood. I agree.

But you were clearly trying to equate Obama's indiscretions, such as smoking pot as a juvenile, and taking a selfie with an almost 50 year old "hot blonde" with being "scandales behavior". By presidential standards, you are simply off base as it's NOT a scandalous.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics