Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Report vaccine injury. Time sensitive.
1  2  Next

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:07 pm
This is absolutely urgent! A special opportunity has appeared and we may never get this chance again. Please consider doing this:

Go to www.vaxxed.com and click on the red "Submit Your Story" button on the left. Write a short letter, addressed to President Elect Trump, and tell him about your vaccine injury story. This needs to happen in the next 24 hours.

This is ANY change you saw in your child (baby to adult), *or yourself*, after receiving a vaccine. This is ANY reaction- from seizure, rash, behavioral changes, OCD, inconsolable crying for days, development of eczema or asthma or food allergy, stroke-like facial changes, to a diagnosis of autism.

cnc

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:09 pm
My arm was sore after the flu shot . Do you think I might possibly have a case?

Moonlight

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:12 pm
Do you also want stories of kids that died because they weren't vaccinated?

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:14 pm
I got fever once when I was twelve. It was a day after a shot. Should I report? Maybe I can sue and make millions.

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:14 pm
cnc wrote:
My arm was sore after the flu shot . Do you think I might possibly have a case?

This post wasn't meant for people with your viewpoint. There are plenty of people on here who have vaccine injuries and I am sharing this opportunity with them.

sheifelah

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:17 pm
The mockery on this site is really unbelievable.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:22 pm
sheifelah wrote:
The mockery on this site is really unbelievable.

Satire, there is a difference.

sheifelah

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:25 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Satire, there is a difference.

Also unbelievable.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:26 pm
sheifelah wrote:
Also unbelievable.

What's not to believe? We have women here with sharp minds and wits, and gifts for satire.

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:32 pm
For all of the mocking skeptics, vaccine injury is very real and very rampant. You can choose to ignore it but there are hundreds and hundreds of stories of vaccine injury and death.
Be thankful it didn't stare you in the face, and be quiet for a change while those who are less fortunate than you finally have a chance to be heard.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:34 pm
goldrose wrote:
For all of the mocking skeptics, vaccine injury is very real and very rampant. You can choose to ignore it but there are hundreds and hundreds of stories of vaccine injury and death.
Be thankful it didn't stare you in the face, and be quiet for a change while those who are less fortunate than you finally have a chance to be heard.

I've got a Drs. apt. tomorrow, I'm updating all my vaccines. I'll report back.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:41 pm
I think this belongs in the natural forum. Most of us here are happily pro vaccines. Sorry but you may not get tons of support here.

Cmon be nice

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:43 pm
Whats magical about the next 24 hours?

MiracleMama

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 11:14 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I think this belongs in the natural forum. Most of us here are happily pro vaccines. Sorry but you may not get tons of support here.

I think you can be pro-vaccine and still not make fun of people injured by vaccines. I really don't understand the rude comments above.

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 11:19 pm
flowerpower wrote:

Not looking for support. Just sharing for those to whom it's relevant. If it isn't relevant to you, you can just ignore.

Jeanette

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 11:36 pm
goldrose wrote:

Then why is it limited to a 24-hour window to report?

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 11:46 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Then why is it limited to a 24-hour window to report?

No idea. Something to do with Trump appointing RFKennedy Jr to lead a commission on vaccine safety, maybe.

marina

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 12:10 am
I'm sure this mom wrote in.

http://thehardtimes.net/2017/0.....fine/

Quote:
TRUTH ALERT: I didn’t vaccinate my kids and the one who lived turned out just fine.

You heard me. When each of my five children were born, my husband and I made the decision NOT to pump our kids full of “vaccines” and “preventative medicines” despite the societal pressure to do so. And today we have one perfectly fine child who lived to see her 13th birthday.

If you want to hear the TRUTH that the vaccine industry doesn’t want YOU to know, keep reading.
Like most mothers, I take my children’s health and well-being very seriously. When my beautiful babies, who I miss so much, were born, I went with my gut and the advice of my yoga friends and didn’t vaccinate them. Now I am asking you to PLEASE do the same.

I’m a mother and I read a lot of stuff on the internet; I know vaccines are approved by the FDA to prevent disease BUT I’M NOT CONVINCED! And I’m here to convince you to not be convinced by their “science” and “research.”

Would you rather take advice from me, a real mother who raised five kids and still has one wonderful, beautiful teenage daughter? Or would you rather listen to the BIASED media, or worse, the corrupt doctors?

seeker

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 12:54 am
Of course there are people who have vaccine injuries. Therefore there is a vaccine adverse reaction reporting system.

I visited the link in the OP and there were no details about what happens after you report your story - where does it go? What do they do with it?

Look, I'm all for vaccine skepticism. I vaccinated my children but with my heart pounding because I am absolutely sure that at the very least there is a lot that is unclear. If we're safer with them than without them, that still doesn't mean that the industry is not corrupt and that the consumers are not harmed by corruption in the industry. Healthcare consumers are in a real bind because we don't have a lot of options and there are significant lapses in the information available to us as well. So I'm kind of on both "sides," except when people start taking sides against each other and then I can't agree with either one.

But I still roll my eyes at drama like "tell the president within the next 24 hours using a self-appointed website" or else... what? And as much as I have concerns about the whole vaccination issue, I can't get excited over a website like vaxxed whose only info is "we're a team of professionals" and then I looked who's on the team and the "team of professionals" are in the field of media and PR rather than actual science, with the single exception of Dr. Wakefield who is a discussion unto himself. If they couldn't get any other doctors or relevant professionals to join their Team, then I don't really feel inclined to team up with them myself either.

Jeanette

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:16 am
goldrose wrote:
No idea. Something to do with Trump appointing RFKennedy Jr to lead a commission on vaccine safety, maybe.

Apparently having "no idea" didn't stop you from posting the link though.

You can report a vaccine reaction anytime. That's what the vaccine adverse event reporting system is for.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/index
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics